Hype Love

I met Mara Jade from here. She was going to one of the college's around here and we hooked up and a few occaisions. I was nervous, you neevr know what you're going to get in to when you meet someone from the net, but it turned out all right and turns out she was cool as hell. Then, we lost touch, for some reason. Maybe she went back home. I dunno.

And then there was Demogoblin, I never met him but he went to school here for awhile but moved back up north.

I don't know anyone else from Illinois though that's on the boards.

Shame, because I am a creepy little fellow who would like to meet some new and interesting people.

The only Hypester I know who lives not too far from me is Wilhelm-Scream. I'd meet him at Safeco Field, Qwest Field or the Key Arena but alas... he's allergic to sports. And probably to me as well.

The only Hypester I know who lives not too far from me is Wilhelm-Scream. I'd meet him at Safeco Field, Qwest Field or the Key Arena but alas... he's allergic to sports.

I live in Ireland, so I know no one lives near me from the boards:csad:

a friend of mine that used to come here lives in Ireland :up:

I live in Ireland, so I know no one lives near me from the boards:csad:
Are you sure you're the only poster who lives in Ireland? I could've sworn there are others besides you.

Well, if I am correct, I believe i know who Super Kal is from various wrestling boards, and Wilhelm Scream doesn't sound much of a sports fan, more like a horror rocker. But that's just me.

Are you sure you're the only poster who lives in Ireland? I could've sworn there are others besides you.

Clark_kent.dot is from ireland, he comes back with new user names all the time. I think Kainedamo is from Belfast? I saw someone else from ireland but that's all I've come across.

Bah, then I apologize. When I used to rp back in the day, there was a character named Super Kal, and he absolutely loved that character. So again, I apologize for the misconception.

Bah, then I apologize. When I used to rp back in the day, there was a character named Super Kal, and he absolutely loved that character. So again, I apologize for the misconception.
lol, that's okay.
no worries :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"