Hype Member Facts

maxwell's demon was born with only one orifice, and all business is done with it.

maxwell's demon said:
Dog-Lips knows about things like "butt-currency". It's actually how he got to become a mod.

That's because that's the only kind of currency the mods deal in is "butt-currency". DOG LIPS is their Daddy Warbucks...or is that Daddy Warbutts? :huh:

jag

Kipobe said:
ears too?
You don't need orifaces to be able to hear

blue-iguana-jbinns.jpg

case in point

Erzengel said:
JAL, Jonty, GAH, Max Smart, Hooter's Pimp, Kaine have divided up the women evenly between them.
Your Damn Right!

I'm cooler than the other side of the pillow.

K, edited again. christ, lol, I hate editing posts omg even if it's just to copy/paste stuff. :cmad:

hippie_hunter's mother is in fact, a saint.

CConn once stole $200 from a collection plate to buy for himself, a bottle of bourbon and, a 52 year old hooker.

Harrison Ford was in a pre production meeting for Raiders of the Lost Ark. He looked out the window from near the top of the high rise and saw Hudson walking by way below. He nudged Steven Spielberg and said, "F**k, Indie has got to have one of those!" Pointing to the awesome fedora placed upon the top of Hudson's head.

Master Chief is really Toven's twin, but hes Danny Devito to Toven's Ah-nuld.

Erzengel said:
JAL, Jonty, GAH, Max Smart, Hooter's Pimp, Kaine have divided up the women evenly between them.
....so far only half of her remains have been recovered:csad:

J Alba's Lover said:
What you talking about meatball man?
You, Hooter's Pimp, Jonty, GAH, Max Smart, and kaine killing a woman and dividing her up into several pieces. Du'h.

ShadowBoxing said:
You, Hooter's Pimp, Jonty, GAH, Max Smart, and kaine killing a woman and dividing her up into several pieces. Du'h.

I don't kill people so shut your silly little meathole.

Omg, I can picture JAL dressed up like a clown, makeup and everything "playing" with little children at a birthday party.

"Beep Beep!"

Holly Goodhead said:
Omg, I can picture JAL dressed up like a clown, makeup and everything "playing" with little children at a birthday party.

"Beep Beep!"
Then he takes the kids into his windowless van and...

Fact: I miss Max's anit-women threads.:(

ShadowBoxing said:
Then he takes the kids into his windowless van and...

JAL: And what's your name little girl?
Girl: Annie. *crying*
JAL: NO! It's Jessica! Your name is Jessica! *slaps*

Holly Goodhead said:
JAL: And what's your name little girl?
Girl: Annie. *crying*
JAL: NO! It's Jessica! Your name is Jessica! *slaps*
Tell me you love me Jessica, say that you love me NOW:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"