Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 12 -- Last One Standing

Lackey's reaction time makes him a danger on the road, and so he was ordered to move to Florida.

:down

Alright this is taking too long. Everyone playing just list who you voted for. Mee go first since you have the shortest name.

isn't there a rule that if the host doesnt reveal the results in a timely fashion we get to sodomize her with Lackey?

These kids behind my house started a secret club when I was 12. They made a clubhouse and everything. After they built it, I took it over and kicked them out of the club. :up:

I voted for myself. I really wanna win this time.

maxwell's demon said:
isn't there a rule that if the host doesnt reveal the results in a timely fashion we get to sodomize her with Lackey?

just make sure to use coconut oil when you lube me up :up:

Lackey said:
just make sure to use coconut oil when you lube me up :up:
Speaking of lube...

firstimpact-1.jpg

First Impact!

Did Shyair ever show you his penis as promised?

Kipobe said:
Did Shyair ever show you his penis as promised?
No, but I'm pretty sure he would have had I pursued it. And really, I don;t need to feel any worse about myself. :cmad: :meow: :cmad: :meow: :csad: :o

I asked him, and he told me he'd send it if he really believed I was a girl, so of course I made a thread called: "I'm really a girl" the next day, but he was banned and I missed the chance to see the everlasting phenominal sausage.

jag

Kipobe said:
I asked him, and he told me he'd send it if he really believed I was a girl, so of course I made a thread called: "I'm really a girl" the next day, but he was banned and I missed the chance to see the everlasting phenominal sausage.

jag
If I could find one, I'd hire a leprechaun to chop his cock down. :o

Erzengel said:
Alright this is taking too long. Everyone playing just list who you voted for. Mee go first since you have the shortest name.

whatever jack#2. :whatever:

you and Lex = :down

Results will be up soon

Holly Goodhead said:
whatever jack#2. :whatever:

you and Lex = :down

Results will be up soon

Pul-ease if anything I'm Jack #1 and Jack is Jack #2. :cmad: :o

Shyair PMed me a picture of his weiner, it kind of reminded me of an eggplant. Colorwise

Imagination_13 said:
If I could find one, I'd hire a leprechaun to chop his cock down. :o
You're minimizing the subject. It would require a lumberjack, burly in nature, and curly hairs on his chest.

Kipobe said:
You're minimizing the subject. It would require a lumberjack, burly in nature, and curly hairs on his chest.

But his chest hairs could get caught in Shyair...hair...and then he would have a burly lumberjack permanently attached to his eggplant. :csad:

Eric Draven said:
That makes, like, no sense at all....:huh:

Well you are vice president of the Asian Association on the Hype. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back