Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 4 -- Hollymosexualwood

maxwell's demon said:
i'll pay to see that and will also put up your bail money should the authorities arrive to place you under arrest.

actually.... provoking him to throw the first punch would be my plan.. let him swing, miss and leave the rest to me.

I'd give Dr. Will a lot of work to do on his face.

Matt shouldn'ta gone home so soon.:csad:

He shoulda been made to think he ACTUALLY had a chance to WIN....THEN you boot him. that makes his defeat more delicious for the rest of us

Holly Goodhead said:
That doesnt even sound like Jew. lol edit it a little more :up:

I can do the screen capture thing if you'd like.

more delicious than this? he's hounding CS and ATP.... lol

Equint77 said:
more delicious than this? he's hounding CS and ATP.... lol

Don't worry, in just a few hours someone else will be booted and I will go away and let them do the hassling.

Matt said:
I'll pay for his legal team (although I get the feeling half the lawyers in the US would want to defend whoever kicks Mike Boogie's ass for free)

"hey ma! i just totally showed myself to be a depraved misogynist! and i won you a car! aren't you proud of me?"

*****e:down

everyone was too chicken to vote out CT.. that was the problem

i hate james more cause he's a hypocrite lying coward.. ****ing loser

maxwell's demon said:
"hey ma! i just totally showed myself to be a depraved misogynist! and i won you a car! aren't you proud of me?"

*****e:down

The way I see Boogie:

Still better than Marcellas.

Ok, I have to go back to the bar and get ready to close up. Been fun raising hell :)

Matt said:
I'll pay for his legal team (although I get the feeling half the lawyers in the US would want to defend whoever kicks Mike Boogie's ass for free)

RIGHT!!!

I'd be doing everyone a favor beating that *****ucker into a bloody maxi pad.

Venom Drool said:
everyone was too chicken to vote out CT.. that was the problem

i hate james more cause he's a hypocrite lying coward.. ****ing loser

Season 6 should have had it but Janelle ****ed up... and it all fell apart when Kasir was booted.

Dr. Will isn't as smart as he thinks he is... the people in that house were just stupider than him..

Matt said:
The way I see Boogie:

Still better than Marcellas.

i only got to see, like two episodes before he got booted. he seemed like comic relief to me, especially when he was at the jury house.

but then...I look at Boogie's photo and i can't not laugh when i see that:
mike1.jpg

how the hell did that guy win half a million bucks?

wow.. his nose is just asking to be broken.. and I'm not talking about the cartilage.. I'm talking about ripping it off his face.

I'm taking my dastardly ass to bed. G'night y'all, tonight was most interesting.

I dont think anyone should ever say y'all, unless they have white hair and are bringing me my food at Sonny's.

I don't even know where that came from - I haven't eaten at Sonny's in probably ten years, and often find myself saying something similar to y'all when addressing a group of people (though not nearly as dumb sounding as the word looks like it should sound when typed.)

I just skimmed the last few pages... you guys get boring when I leave :csad:

Erzengel said:
It's an Easter Egg in ROTS DVD.
Please give directions.

All I saw was Rick McCallum trying to emulate his Daddy by growing his jowls fatter and fatter and then, occasionally he'd yell, "w00t! Lookin' GOOD, Ewan!!!!:heart: "

:(

Vote 1
Colossal Spoons

Vote 2
Pirateking

Vote 3
Pirateking

Vote 4
Pirateking

Vote 5
Pirateking

GTFOMIday4copy.jpg