Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 17 -- Ice Breakers!

Kipobe said:
Find me a post where I said that and I'll kick anyone out of the game who you choose and replace them with you. Instantly!

The reason for the fake mole in the first place was to keep the real mole guessing if they were genuine or not. Kept everyone on their toes. If I revealed Matt was the fake mole, CLW could've gotten comfortable too quickly. Nuh-uh. Never said that, chum.

Yeah you did. I remember asking you after Matt was voted out if I should tell everyone he was one of the moles and you said "no".

Holly Goodhead said:
Yeah you did. I remember asking you after Matt was voted out if I should tell everyone he was one of the moles and you said "no".
Ugh.

I was talking to Venom. I know I said 'no'. That's what I'm saying.

Kipobe said:
ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen, your tribal council has been abolished. You didn't vote out the mole, and so now the mole will in turn vote out one of you.

Childlike Wild, make your selection (other than the immune Max) of who you want voted out, and they will indeed play the game no more.

You have 1 hour (only because I know you're online).

Don't PM me, and also since I love you, please make a 'get the **** off my Island" pic, please. Thanks, you're a lamb.

:heart:
Wait, what happens if CLW doesn't vote within an hour? Does she get kicked off? That'd be kinda funny, except not so much since she's my most favoritist person in the world, except for Lisa Vidal. (duh).

Also, do people really think Borat is funny?

Kipobe said:
Wait, what happens if CLW doesn't vote within an hour? Does she get kicked off? That'd be kinda funny, except not so much since she's my most favoritist person in the world, except for Lisa Vidal. (duh).

Also, do people really think Borat is funny?

i watched the Ali G show for the first time today..ummm i dont see how it's funny. Bruno was the only funny one

well
after reading up youd say youd disclose wh othe mole was was and how the fake mole was there just to screw with the fake one...

youd announce when the mole would be out.
you didnt say you wouldnt when the fake one was voted out. and you didnt say you would. so ya

also..

i though this was funny

in a survivor thread at that..

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10174654&postcount=866

I'm just waiting for everyone to figure out he's just a guy with multiple person disorder. Then they can commit him and focus on other forms of terrorism. Like Dick Cheney.

Venom Drool said:
well
after reading up youd say youd disclose wh othe mole was was and how the fake mole was there just to screw with the fake one...

youd announce when the mole would be out.
you didnt say you wouldnt when the fake one was voted out. and you didnt say you would. so ya

also..

i though this was funny

in a survivor thread at that..

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10174654&postcount=866
Yeah, I remember that. That was kinda early, I believe. I thought you were actually on to something. I just ignored it.

unfortunately..i did the same...
also
it probably added to my banishment..which sucks

Oh god, Borat's gonna be in Sweeney Todd?

borat looks like crap.. ali g was ok but why is there such a buzz for tired old jokes :down

Venom Drool said:
unfortunately..i did the same...
also
it probably added to my banishment..which sucks

no one was out to get you. you were voted off because you suck

thats not true since i won 70% of the challenges and continued to after i was booted :o

Kipobe said:
ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen, your tribal council has been abolished. You didn't vote out the mole, and so now the mole will in turn vote out one of you.

Childlike Wild, make your selection (other than the immune Max) of who you want voted out, and they will indeed play the game no more.

You have 1 hour (only because I know you're online).

Don't PM me, and also since I love you, please make a 'get the **** off my Island" pic, please. Thanks, you're a lamb.

:heart:
Wait, wait... I had left the Hype. I have a question. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"