Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 5 -- Mission: Impossible

Venom Drool said:
the hosts are great. its the players slow voting... it would make sense if tov or kip were biding their time... but the players.. its like they dont care

Well, up until now, it has been because PK is in a different time zone then the rest of the players. I dunno what the excuse is now, but if I had to guess I would say that Colossal and Pickles are trying desperately to figure out which of their allies to backstab.

PK was a nightmare. She lives in a different time zone and works 13 hour shifts.

How many Aussies do we have? I know Lex is one but wasn't RogueLDN?

Holly Goodhead said:
PK was a nightmare. She lives in a different time zone and works 13 hour shifts.
Whoa.

Matt said:
Well, up until now, it has been because PK is in a different time zone then the rest of the players. I dunno what the excuse is now, but if I had to guess I would say that Colossal and Pickles are trying desperately to figure out which of their allies to backstab.

Goodness gracious.

Matt said:
That is exactly what happened.

To Jewhob, the team consists of him, Colossal and Pickles

To Pickles and Colossal, the team consists of Pickles and Colossals

To Phere it consisted of Phere

and to me and PK it consisted of me and PK. There was never real team unity. I've honestly never seen a tribe divide up into alliances so quickly. In fact, the only person who had the team idea down, seemed to be Enterthemadness and look how that worked out.
That's not a typo folks, that's prophecy. :o

Vote 1: AndthePickles

Votes 2 - 4: Dathphe (now I took off an 'e')

Dear Daff,

gtfomi.jpg

I :heart: you all, cept kypade... he should die. Kisses and hugs.

I think Holly told someone she's gonna take almost a day off... so enjoy the downtime... which is good, because I'm still working on Day 7, and the weekend won't allow me to do much more than just post up the thread and send the PMs... so enjoy. Mingle. Fondle. Murdle. (Murder didn't sound like it fitted).

Also Matt, I agree with your view on enterthemadness. I would've kept him if I was on the tribe... he seemed like a good candidate for an ally. But hey, I'm just hosting, what do I know? :o

Holly Goodhead said:
Rogue was Scottish or Irish or English.

They all have the Queen on their money. Close enough.

Matt said:

Good grief, not all of us are as treacherous as you sir.

Matt said:
The waiting time in this one is pretty low. I mean, its been what, a week and we've been through five days?
I like to move quick, and I know Holly is good with keeping her schedule too, but this is kinda exceeding both our expectations, I think. We may choose to slow it down a little, because this early is usually the slower part.

Then again, we've had some challenges that have lent to quicker responses. Today's challenge for example wasn't gonna last THAT long with the players we have... but 12 hours from beginning to end? I'm impressed.

And the Tribal Councils haven't been THAT bad... thank god jack wasn't a Plastic. We'd still be on the sign-up thread. :csad:

Venom Drool said:
by the way..you mis spelled off.. you put of.. in your pic.. :down
He's Asian. That's how he says it.

Woe is Darthphere.:csad:

Happy trails.

JewHob must be really confident in future challenges or just must really dislike Darth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"