Hype Survivor Hype! Survivor 18: Glamorama DAY 8 -- Hype Runway

Holly Goodhead

Avenger
Reaction score
GlamoramaBanner.jpg

Noooooooooooo! Not my little Pickle. :cmad: You betches! All my girls are dwindling down so quickly, it makes Mommy sad. What a shame too, she would have been stellar at this challenge. Don't worry Colossal, I'll keep you warm from now on. And by me I mean Kmack. :heart: Kmack likes her coffee black, like her men. Moving onward, I hope youre all wearing your sticks cause youre gonna need them for the runway show!

THE RULES (for you lucky non-Survivor fans):
The original group of 24 is carefully divided into three tribes of 8 from before the game begins. The tribes are constructed and built based on playing experience, talent and ability.

Each 'day' is marked by a new challenge. Each tribe will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Right answers during challenges will obviously earn points and wrong answers will be worth none. The tribe with the most points at the end of the 'day' (or round) wins immunity. The tribe with the least points must vote off one of their members via PM in a tribal council. Also, in this game... immunity may be decided by something other than trivia. You will be completely briefed on this before it happens, so do not fret. In the event of any ties, first team with their answers in will win... unless stated otherwise in your specific challenge PM.

If your tribe happens to win three days in a row, then they'll be given a gift in addition to their immunity: they'll go to tribal council on behalf of the other tribe and they'll vote off ANYONE IN THE GAME THAT THEY CHOOSE.

At some point the three tribes will be merged into one tribe. The game will only have one merge at a time already designated. Only the hosts will know about this day until the time it actually happens. Until that time, there will be mandatory trading set aside on a day that will be specified at a later time. Once the merge takes place, the challenges will then be for individual points and only one individual will win immunity.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and sex their brains out. Masterminding and forethought are the keys to success. Laziness and ineffective play will both be penalized and exposed. Hosts have the right to intervene at any point in the game for the sake of keeping dead weight out. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 24 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

***NEW*** The hosting duties in this game will be a little different. In order to ensure balance and fair play, a third host will be heavily involved in the game. They will review questionable calls and challenges, and they will also break up conflicts between the two active hosts. In order to allow the game to flow smoothly, their identity will not be revealed until the end so their integrity to the game's fairness may never be questioned. They may also silently assist in challenge structures and the like. In case the Ghost Host feels the issue is too complex to rule on, we'll bring in a Ghost Jury. Both 'sides' will argue their case as complete as possible, and a group of Hype! Survivor experts will read both arguments and make the call. The hosts will be powerless to overturn the judgment call at this point.

The final Jury will be composed of 9 people: everyone voted off from the remaining nine players who didn't make the finals, and as a bonus, the two game hosts will also have a vote in the Jury by the merits of a final challenge. They will not be responsible for collecting the votes, and will not see the outcome until everyone else does. The work of collecting votes will be up to the Ghost Host! The complete Jury will vote FOR WHO THEY THINK SHOULD WIN of the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). Regardless, hosts have ways of catching you, and sometimes will even set up traps for you. If you feel you have to cheat, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, you WILL be penalized. Again, specific rules of what's legal or not will be in each challenge PM.

Please keep in mind that these rules are subject to change with warning. They're merely a guideline for the game, and specific details may crop up here and there. Play hard, read carefully, and allow your cutthroat skills to shine forth. Voila!

Day8Grid.jpg

New tribes, love it.

.jpg

Runway? Oh man, I love modeling! Have fun you guys.

I swear if we have to design an outfit. :down

brodie called next survivor.. but if im not co hosting with him (his say) then i call next one.. thanks

christ almighty... of all the shows I watch this betch has to love the 3 I don't even acknowledge.

Let me call my girl to play in my stead she watches that silly show.

I love Project Runway! ...But I haven't seen the last episodes. :csad:

Childlike Wild said:
I love Project Runway! ...But I haven't seen the last episodes. :csad:

Last week was a rerun and this week was some lame ass reunion show which I dont get because the show isnt even over. :huh:

Holly Goodhead said:
Last week was a rerun and this week was some lame ass reunion show which I dont get because the show isnt even over. :huh:
How many people are left? I haven't seen it since Angela made just about the worst travel outfit ever. :huh:

Geoffrey, Uli, Michael, Laura, they all got to be in Olympus Fashion Week.

i watched that clip and that show couldn't suck more if it was a vacuum... :(

all i can say is that you *****es better make it work :o

indeed.
but i just threated her cause she's the only one i know. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back