Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 19: Creepy on a Whole New Level - Day 15: Final Four

Hahah, I loved giving the impression Fran won, then yanking it away :up:

I'm going with... the Vancouver Canucks.
lexwrong.jpg

All PMs are sent. You have until 7 pm est time tomorrow.

Haha. Vote Kip or Erz off, just cause they didn't bother to be here.

Wow, I had 4 hours within an hour yesterday...and today you guys are taking ages :(

Hippie Hunter is still alive? Good lord...who is he h...err anyway, seriously, that just doesn't make sense.

Hippie Hunter: War Journal Day 19 (Day 15)

Today is Valentine's Day and yet again, I am unloved :csad:

Matt came to our camp around noon to announce his challenge along with the wife of Kipobe and the girlfriend of Erzengel in celebration of Valentine's Day. He said that the challenge would be that he'll come back to camp at any moment and ask us one question. The first one to get it correct would win immunity. Kipobe and Erz went right off with their significant others to do whatever significant others do. farmerfran and I took our seats smack dab in the middle of the camp and waited over seven hours for Matt to arrive. I'm not a very patient person so this was a challenge of endurance for me. I constantly tempted fran to go off and *********e furiously somewhere, but to no avail! Matt arrived at 7:00 at night and asked us the question:

"Please identify Pi to the 15th digit."

I immediately answered and won immunity, fran was a little annoyed at first, but got over it. We went to Tribal Council and fran ended up getting voted out. It was quick, it was painless. And ghost of Kipobe, Erzengel, and I went off to camp to wait for the next day.

Wow, I had 4 hours within an hour yesterday...and today you guys are taking ages :(
I'm assuming you mean 4 votes within an hour and yesterday was VD, some of us were busy begging for sex. :cmad:

Hosts

OHS1:Reader
OHS2:Reader
OHS3:Reader
OHS4:Reader
HS1: BrodieBruce
HS2: TheCheshireCat
HS3: Tukiluka
HS4: BrodieBruce/Pirateking
HS5: Tukiluka
HS10: Toven/Matt
HS37: jackcool & TheCheshireCat