Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 19: Creepy on a Whole New Level - Day 8: eXiles

Once Individual Immunities are given out, my lack of participation, won't stop you from winning. Then You can use my vote to roll to victory. Which I'm fine with.

It's not even that... it's just that a lot of people seem to think of you as a threat, and if I keep you around because you're you, then sooner or later they're gonna wonder what I won't do for you... even turn on them...? Which I'd never do.

I've played this game for my allies too many times. It's Kipobe's time to shine. :cmad:

Why am I telling you all of this? If there were only some way to take it all back. :csad:

It's not even that... it's just that a lot of people seem to think of you as a threat, and if I keep you around because you're you, then sooner or later they're gonna wonder what I won't do for you... even turn on them... which I'd never do.

I've played this game for my allies too many time. It's Kipobe's time to shine. :cmad:

Just get me to the final four. You can vote me out after that.:cmad:

It's horrible, because I'm finally going to be able to start contributing:(

It's like the Tuk-CLW-kyp thing, which fyi is like the biggest internet threesome since Movies *********ed. Ahhahahhaha.

Yo, shouldn't a merge be happening soon?

Sometimes I'm almost curious to ask where the animosity for Movies comes from or the whole DBMX whatever and Jackcool situation.

Sometimes I'm almost curious to ask where the animosity for Movies comes from or the whole DBMX whatever and Jackcool situation.

Honestly, your guess is as good as mine.

I was hoping for a more elaborate synopsis using puppets or interpretative dance. :csad:

It's like the Tuk-CLW-kyp thing, which fyi is like the biggest internet threesome since Movies *********ed. Ahhahahhaha.

I didn't even know this was how I was going to finish this sentence when I started it.

what are you on about? Kypade is kyp. I'm so glad you're getting voted out in the next challenge:up:

I'm such a hastle.

I was going to mention how fast this game is moving, but then iIrealized that the game has always booked when you dont' do any work:up:

Even if you go, it's still Guy Love Forever!!!!!!

It's only cursed if your name starts with Kip and ends in obe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"