Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 19: Creepy on a Whole New Level - Day 14 - Meet the Exiles Part Deux

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Survivor1.jpg

Well, after your weekend off, Jewhob's reign of terror is finally over. Well, not entirely...he is on the jury...but I think its more likely that he is going to vote against me than anyone else :csad:

The Rules (For You Lucky Non-Survivor Fans):
20 people will start this game. 18 will actually play this game.

Each 'day' is marked by a new challenge. Each tribe will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Right answers during challenges will obviously earn points and wrong answers will be worth none. The tribe with the most points at the end of the 'day' (or round) wins immunity. The tribe with the least points must vote off one of their members via PM in a tribal council. Also, in this game... immunity may be decided by something other than trivia. You will be completely briefed on this before it happens, so do not fret. In the event of any ties, there will be a tie breaker question in which a tie will not be possible.

If your tribe happens to win three days in a row, then they'll be given a gift in addition to their immunity: they'll go to tribal council on behalf of the other tribe and they'll vote off ANYONE IN THE GAME THAT THEY CHOOSE.

At some point the tribes will be merged into one tribe. The game will only have one merge at a time already designated. Only the hosts will know about this day until the time it actually happens. There may be additional twists and turns throughout the game, so do not get too cozy.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and sex their brains out. Masterminding and forethought are the keys to success. Laziness and ineffective play will both be penalized and exposed. Hosts have the right to intervene at any point in the game for the sake of keeping dead weight out. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 20 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people: everyone voted off from the remaining seven players who didn't make the finals. The hosts will not be voting in the finals this time around. The Jury and only the Jury will vote FOR WHO THEY THINK SHOULD WIN of the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). Regardless, hosts have ways of catching you, and sometimes will even set up traps for you. If you feel you have to cheat, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, you WILL be penalized. Again, specific rules of what's legal or not will be in each challenge PM.

This game will not support dead weight. The last game I attempted to host ended prematurely as I recruited entirely new players, all of whom lost interest about half way through the game. If the host feels at any time that you are dead weight he reserves the right to boot you and replace you. Also, if your tribe feels that you are dead weight, they may petition me for your removal from the game and replacement with someone else at which point your case will be heard and it will be decided.
New to this game is Exile Island. The losing tribe has a player removed from their tribe from tribal council. The winning tribe picks who goes. This person is safe from tribal council but also forfeits his or her vote.
These rules are subject to change at any time with absolutely no warning. They are more of guidelines for the game. Specific rules for each challenge will be issued via Challenge PM. Any dispute with the host will be settled through the Ghost Host (aka: The King). He is a neutral party who will look at the dispute and decide who is in the wrong (it will probably be you, though). Just have fun and play your hardest and everything will be fine
(Note: I plagarized these from Kipobe and Toven)

ATKP-2-2.jpg

Well, to those of you left, congratulations. You have made the final five. 20 people started this game, and you are that remarkable 1/4. Unfortunately...today your past is coming back to haunt you...again.

PMs will be sent shortly.

All PMs have been sent, you have until 2 pm est time tomorrow to complete your challenge

I'd just like to inform players that this challenge need not become a guessing game. Research the potential answers, find what facts match people's personalities. Ask your potential answers for help (doesn't mean they'll give it to you). Don't simply guess.

I think you can wait until 2PM tomorrow.

Hey, quick question (totally unrelated to this challenge, or even this game), but when Matt voted himself out in Erz's game after winning the final immunity challenge in the final 3, if he had stayed, would/could we have won? It seems that on all levels, Clerk would've lost... especially since he was considered the "cool" kid with a "cool" kid jury, and yet he still only managed to wrangle one vote away from Slip... but I was wondering about Matt's chances if Matt went up against either player. They seemed pretty good from what I heard. Is that true?

If Matt had made another judgment call there, or if kypade had chosen to go to the finals with Tuki instead of CLW in mine and Toven's game, we'd have some different outcomes for the last two games.

I would have voted for Matt over Slip, definitely over Clerk. Matt voting himself off took the spark out of my Final. :csad:

I would have voted for Matt over Slip, definitely over Clerk. Matt voting himself off took the spark out of my Final. :csad:

My first final had SOL (aka Max) and Zenien (aka PM box always full).

I win. :csad:

My second had kypade vs. CLW... both two-time finalists without a win... that made up for it.

Zenien used to be in the community? :huh:

Occasionally, but now... never. She played in my game because I asked her too, and then she sailed by on Toven's coattails all the way to the end. All she had to do was cast a vote and Toven would've made the finals, but she forgot and bumbled her way into the finals. This was after winning a fluke immunity...

...very similar to 'fire in the last challenge. :huh:

I'm going to fix my Survivor if I don't like the way things are going. :up:

I'm going to fix my Survivor if I don't like the way things are going. :up:

You and Toven should host.

That was seriously the stupidest decision I ever made... except for when I actually chose to ally with her in the previous game. What was I thinking? :csad:

Hey, quick question (totally unrelated to this challenge, or even this game), but when Matt voted himself out in Erz's game after winning the final immunity challenge in the final 3, if he had stayed, would/could we have won? It seems that on all levels, Clerk would've lost... especially since he was considered the "cool" kid with a "cool" kid jury, and yet he still only managed to wrangle one vote away from Slip... but I was wondering about Matt's chances if Matt went up against either player. They seemed pretty good from what I heard. Is that true?

If Matt had made another judgment call there, or if kypade had chosen to go to the finals with Tuki instead of CLW in mine and Toven's game, we'd have some different outcomes for the last two games.

I could've beaten Clerk most likely. My chances against Slipknot were 50/50. I would've had to convince the jury that Slipknot was as much responsible for their being there as I was, even if he was the more silent of the two. But that would've taken away my chances as well as they would say "Well, doesn't he deserve to win over you, then?"

Clerk, I have always been under the impression that he would've stepped aside for me like he did for Slipknot. Plus, if nothing else could be said about Erz's game, he had an absolutely great jury who looked at who played the better game and not necessarily the one who did less backstabbing as juries in the past have done. I think those two factors probably would've given me the win over Clerk. But in all honesty, I just didn't feel right voting out either Slip or Clerk, because after Phere's betrayl they were the only two who had been loyal to me the entire game despite my ties with the other tribe...so I went they way I did and don't regret it.

You and Toven should host.

That was seriously the stupidest decision I ever made... except for when I actually chose to ally with her in the previous game. What was I thinking? :csad:

I think it is like a Survivor right-of-passage to ally with Toven and be backstabbed by her.

Hell, at least you don't do what I do and ally with her EVERY game you are in together, both knowing we will end up backstabbing one another just to see who can do it first. :woot:

Also, I doubt you guys will get the results until this evening. I have a lot of things to do today, plus the answers are saved on the computer in my office at the bar...so yeah.

I think it is like a Survivor right-of-passage to ally with Toven and be backstabbed by her.

Hell, at least you don't do what I do and ally with her EVERY game you are in together, both knowing we will end up backstabbing one another just to see who can do it first. :woot:

Ironically, we've only been in one game together... which is weird since we both seem to be associated with just about every game since 2003... but just never at the same time. Tuk's game is the only time we paired up... and honestly, if I could do it over, I probably would. I am indeed a glutton for punishment. And she would screw me over again. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"