Hype Survivor HYPE SURVIVOR 19: Creepy on a Whole New Level - Day 8: eXiles

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119056

This is where my mild dislike for Movies205 turned into an attempt to ruin his life. Soon after that he posted his pic for the first time, and the whole MJFox business took over from there.

I honestly can't remember where my original mild dislike started from... I think it was something about music and he said something stupid, and I corrected him, and his mother never paid me for the sex I raped her with.

That's why our mathcig Bracelets say Brod' and 'Pobe!

LET'S GO!!!!
icon2.gif

"Let's Go" is my favorite part, maybe. Except for the rest of the song, which is equally great

Blasphemer extraordinaire jackcool is playing? I had no idea.

"Let's Go" is my favorite part, maybe. Except for the rest of the song, which is equally great

:up:

I bet they added that part. I watched it on Youtube because NBC sent in a version to Google, and it has cutscenes from past episodes pasted against the song. It's super sexy even though Turk is naked in most of them.

:up:

I bet they added that part. I watched it on Youtube because NBC sent in a version to Google, and it has cutscenes from past episodes pasted against the song. It's super sexy even though Turk is naked in most of them.

Yeah, that's the one I've watched about 123 times since Thursday

But in all seriousness, I don't mind Movies... it's just, I have this thing where I have to hate a certain amount of people, and since I'm being nice to people like Erzengel and Immortalfire, I have to take out my hatred on someone:huh:

As for the dmcnx thing, I have no idea... I think either myself or jack randomly said his name in an argument about who the other person has sex with (the game we all played with our family as kids) and that was that. That was about three years ago. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"