Hype Survivor Hype Survivor 23 - Fans vs. Favorites: Official Sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't you both host it? :huh: Conflict Resolution.

I'm hosting it with The Cheshire Cat, Matt, I can't stop you from hosting the game, but there are players that play in both Hype and LSP survivor ,including myself, and it just seems uber ghey to force them to choose, don't you think?

Not trying to be rude but I would rather you start it after my game is over:o It isn't fair to split players between two games and ask the participants to juggle two things to stay alive in both:o That would decrease the quality of both games.

Very well. I shall put it off til the end of January. Capici?

I'm hosting it with The Cheshire Cat, Matt, I can't stop you from hosting the game, but there are players that play in both Hype and LSP survivor ,including myself, and it just seems uber ghey to force them to choose, don't you think?

If its being played at LSP there will be a conflicting game on the Hype. It is that simple, Movies. This will make 3 complete games in a row on LSP with the Hype getting snubbed. That doesn't work. Hypsters who don't want to go to a dying board full of ass holes deserve better.

If its being played at LSP there will be a conflicting game on the Hype. It is that simple, Movies. This will make 3 complete games in a row on LSP with the Hype getting snubbed. That doesn't work. Hypsters who don't want to go to a dying board full of ass holes deserve better.

Oooooh, you bypassed the censors!:wow::wow::wow::wow:

Kipobe needs to host. Matt could be the lowly side kick.....Kipobe is the Brain. Matt is Pinky.

God that show rocked :csad::up:

Why would you need to play in both if they're going on at the same time? You CAN let other people play in them. LSP and the Hype aren't connected.

How is it bingo? The system allows for an interim between games on both sites, it works out well. But aren't you being hypocritical, you say you want all-stars, but there all on LSP :huh: Who else is an allstar:huh:

How is it bingo? The system allows for an interim between games on both sites, it works out well. But aren't you being hypocritical, you say you want all-stars, but there all on LSP :huh: Who else is an allstar:huh:

We have more allstars than Lesofters, Movies. And there is no system. LeSoft is not an affiliate site. It has no connection to the Hype at all. It is that simple. Hype posters should not be deprived a game because snobs on LSP think they have a patent on it.

We have more allstars than Lesofters, Movies. And there is no system. LeSoft is not an affiliate site. It has no connection to the Hype at all. It is that simple. Hype posters should not be deprived a game because snobs on LSP think they have a patent on it.

Please name them:huh:

We both know who I'm talking about Movies.

We both know who I'm talking about Movies.

I don't? I mean name 5-10 all-stars :huh: I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just saying there is a connection. I mean I post on both LSP and SHH!, I have no real particular closer affiliation with either, but the all-stars are on LSP :huh:

I am a Hypster.. I'm not Crossing to LSP.Sorry charlie.

I am a Hypster.. I'm not Crossing to LSP.Sorry charlie.

I posted there for a week. It sucks.
icon13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"