Hype Survivor Hype Survivor 23 - Fans vs. Favorites: Official Sign-up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brodie, I've finished in the top four three times if memory serves, anyhow, as is the case with the last Survivor I've hosted, you are forbidden from trolling the threads. Post in here again, and I will ban you. Have a nice night :yay:

SurvivorResults.jpg

My information is not complete, I only count 2 times in the Top 4. :huh: Did you finish in one of the early Survivors in the Top 4? I'd like to keep my grid up to date.

SurvivorResults.jpg

My information is not complete, I only count 2 times in the Top 4. :huh: Did you finish in one of the early Survivors in the Top 4? I'd like to keep my grid up to date.

Haha, my name stretches the Runner Up category. :up:

Why is there such strife? I post on two boards? Big Whoop, who cares:huh:

I've only joined there once to help Rocker22 with a Game.. But I dont like it there. Boring lol so no thanks lol

If its being played at LSP there will be a conflicting game on the Hype. It is that simple, Movies. This will make 3 complete games in a row on LSP with the Hype getting snubbed. That doesn't work. Hypsters who don't want to go to a dying board full of ass holes deserve better.
I'm sorry but you're wrong.

Survivor 19 hosted by Matt on SHH
LSP Survivor 1 (Survivor 20) hosted by Tukiluka on LSP
Survivor 21 hosted by Matt on SHH
Survivor 22 hosted by Daisy and Erz on SHH
LSP Survivor 2 (Survivor 23) hosted by Daisy, Kipobe and Brodie on LSP
Survivor 24 hosted by StorminNorman on SHH
LSP Surivovr 3 (Survivor 25) hosted by Holly and Erz on LSP

How is SHH snubbed?

And we get a lot of SHH players who want to play on LSP.

We had to turn people away last time. :huh:

It doesn't matter Erz. No matter how much you would like to be, we are not LSP's mother site. We are not here for your recruiting. You have your games, we have ours. Plain and simple.

It doesn't matter Erz. No matter how much you would like to be, we are not LSP's mother site. We are not here for your recruiting. You have your games, we have ours. Plain and simple.

Do you want to play in our game, Matt :)

Erz, you're a geek, plain and simple, but hey what you care, you make mad loot don't you?:huh:

Matt, I'm not going to do this with you and get into which site is better. I post on both and enjoy it. It's never been one or another with me. Your digs of LSP is not going to make me want to retaliate. :huh:

That being said, Movies echos my sentiments, the same people keep these games going whichever site it's on.

You want to do a newbie vs. all star survivor, yet you "hate" most of the people who can be called all stars. Those are the people who made the game what it is. :huh:

Matt, I'm not going to do this with you and get into which site is better. I post on both and enjoy it. It's never been one or another with me. Your digs of LSP is not going to make me want to retaliate. :huh:

That being said, Movies echos my sentiments, the same people keep these games going whichever site it's on.

You want to do a newbie vs. all star survivor, yet you "hate" most of the people who can be called all stars. Those are the people who made the game what it is. :huh:

No one is taking a dig. I am stating a fact that you seem to be blind to. These are TWO SEPERATE SITES

No one is taking a dig. I am stating a fact that you seem to be blind to. These are TWO SEPERATE SITES

You're not addressing our points though, no one saying anything to the contrary, but first you say that you want this to be all-stars/noobs, we ask you who are the all-stars, no reply, then you say "screw the people who play at LSP", but there the all-stars, IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! :huh:

You're not addressing our points though, no one saying anything to the contrary, but first you say that you want this to be all-stars/noobs, we ask you who are the all-stars, no reply, then you say "screw the people who play at LSP", but there the all-stars, IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! :huh:

The All-Stars are for the most part being recruited. When I am ready to reveal for the sake of the game, I will.

Aren't you taking a constant dig at LSP in almost every post?

You called them children, ********, dying board, etc. :huh:

I understand these are 2 different sites, but you are obviously taking it personally.

A fair person would have waited until Movies and Cheshire were done with their game. And if you were impartial, maybe those players in their game would want to play in your game.

But honestly, Matt as an All Star, who'd I think you would want to play in your game and from everything I've seen in this thread, why would I want to play in a game who's host can't be reasonable? :huh:

Erz, if you wish to continue this PM me. You can attach Movies if you'd like.

*graps popcorn and soda* this is like 90210.... wait... do I really wanna get involved with this??................. **** it lol

All-Stars don't have to be people who have won or finished runner up. They can be people who have played the game at a strategic level or posters who have played in more than one survivor.

All-Stars don't have to be people who have won or finished runner up. They can be people who have played the game at a strategic level or posters who have played in more than one survivor.

Look dawg, you're talking to someone whose been playing since the beginning and has hosted games, I know the score and all the all-stars on LSP :huh: Except maybe 2 :huh:

Eh. I consider anyone who's made Jury or higher in 3 or more as All Stars.

I have a feeling for this game that Matt is trying to recruit anyone who's made an appearance in a Survivor and considering them an All Star.

I think Norman is an all star for sure.

But the list of who I consider the best, the "favorites" are people who either have been banned, no longer post here or just retired from the game.

Aren't you taking a constant dig at LSP in almost every post?

You called them children, ********, dying board, etc. :huh:

I understand these are 2 different sites, but you are obviously taking it personally.

A fair person would have waited until Movies and Cheshire were done with their game. And if you were impartial, maybe those players in their game would want to play in your game.

But honestly, Matt as an All Star, who'd I think you would want to play in your game and from everything I've seen in this thread, why would I want to play in a game who's host can't be reasonable? :huh:

Eh. I consider anyone who's made Jury or higher in 3 or more as All Stars.

I have a feeling for this game that Matt is trying to recruit anyone who's made an appearance in a Survivor and considering them an All Star.

I think Norman is an all star for sure.

But the list of who I consider the best, the "favorites" are people who either have been banned, no longer post here or just retired from the game.

No, I'm going for certain player types. Many of whom have made the jury, a couple of whom has not but have still left their mark on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"