Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Fourteen: Goddesses That Gave Good Face

Socrates said:
You want Erz to send out the tribal council PMs so you can vote me off, don't you? :cmad:

I don't even get to vote :(

I want to give Kmack the duty of finishing up her own challenge which includes Tribal council.

I won't be around Sunday or Monday. Brodie can't start til Tuesday so I'm going to have another guest host start Monday.

Erzengel said:
I want to give Kmack the duty of finishing up her own challenge which includes Tribal council.

I won't be around Sunday or Monday. Brodie can't start til Tuesday so I'm going to have another guest host start Monday.

Ah, so what challenge are you taking reigns again Erz?

After Brodies. Day 17. Brodie will be the last guest host.

Erzengel said:
After Brodies. Day 17. Brodie will be the last guest host.

Is Themanofbat doing his trade mark comic trivia round for 15?

Honestly this started as the former champions Survivor with me, SOL, Draven and Kmack. ChildlikeWild, Brodie and Kipobe kinda convinced me. So I'd like to be able to a lil more than half the challenges myself.

We should have a timed fill out a gay application challenge.

Erzengel said:
Honestly this started as the former champions Survivor with me, SOL, Draven and Kmack. ChildlikeWild, Brodie and Kipobe kinda convinced me. So I'd like to be able to a lil more than half the challenges myself.

But Survivor just isn't Survivor without TMOB's comic trivia. :(

Darthphere said:
I would just win that challenge as well.

...yea :(

Lets see...I need a challenge I can win....

BRING ON SHAN OMAR HUEY/I KID YOU NOT GUY TRIVIA!

Darthphere said:
Ummm, but you just gave him all the answers.:confused:
Damn, my blonde is showing:mad: Sorry I took forever. I was gone to a Senior BBQ:o

Am I suppose to just send Kmack the person's name or something? :confused:

Darthphere said:
Am I suppose to just send Kmack the person's name or something? :confused:

Go for it, or post it here and we as players will declare this round over :)

This is probably the most disorganized round of this Survivor yet, and thats saying volumes.

Darthphere said:
This is probably the most disorganized round of this Survivor yet, and thats saying volumes.
That's because I don't know what I'm doing, this hosting gig is new to me:o I only did it because I wanted to help Ezengel with his Survivor theme:O

Kmack said:
That's because I don't know what I'm doing, this hosting gig is new to me:o I only did it because I wanted to help Ezengel with his Survivor theme:O

Thats all fine and good...but are we (or Phere) gonna vote anyone out?

The vote has been made and Corinthian,
you're outta here! I'm done:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"