Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Thirteen : The Family Fued

Eric Draven said:
Now I'm glad I never played in this game. With my track record, everyone would just be pissed at my slowness :csad:
Technically, that happens to you in every game now when the hosts are considering their options for players. They see your name, and boot you from their list. :o

Kipobe said:
Technically, that happens to you in every game now when the hosts are considering their options for players. They see your name, and boot you from their list. :o

I think it's because they're scared I'm going to win the game. Again. :o

Eric Draven said:

F'king turtle always wins the race. :( :mad: :up:

Erzengel said:
F'king turtle always wins the race. :( :mad: :up:

Hey, I was slow. But was it because I really am slow or was I just deliberately slow for strategy? :o

Eric Draven said:
Hey, I was slow. But was it because I really am slow or was I just deliberately slow for strategy? :o
Really slow. Like Timmy.

Eric Draven said:
You've won both the games that Toven has hosted, the most critically panned hosted experiences by any survivor player or associate in the history of the restarted games. Both are subject to extreme scrutiny, and fairly so. I'd double check your golden trophy for chocolate* content if I were you there, sport. :o

*carob

Kipobe said:
Really slow. Like Timmy.

You've won both the games that Toven has hosted, the most critically panned hosted experiences by any survivor player or associate in the history of the restarted games. Both are subject to extreme scrutiny, and fairly so. I'd double check your golden trophy for chocolate* content if I were you there, sport. :o

*carob

Regardless of the victories being tainted, they're still victories. How many have you had? :cmad:

Well, I asked most of the jury who voted for you vs. me in your second 'win' and they said they voted for me. Haha. :o

Also, Matt gave me the unnofficial win in his game which was my first, so that's 1 and 1 technical to your questionable one and your stolen one. :O

Actually, in that game, I was going to vote you off later. SO technically, you shouldn't get that win :o

You wouldn'tve had the firepower.

And I knew you wouldn'tve been faithful to that alliance. :o

I was just going to vote you off before you got the chance to vote me off....:o

Ah, preventative reverse psychological paranoia. Or PRPP syndrome.

All the good ones get it.

Kipobe said:
No "so", sorry. Don't know why I put it there.

3915ba5.jpg

I'm going to start doing 2 hour challenges and 1 hour tribal councils. :up:

Better yet. Why don't you just pick the winner for me?

Family Fued eh? Did you kiss all the contestants yet Erz?

Please.

I could do better than any of them on my worst day. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"