Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day 17 : Geography is Fun!!!

Kipobe said:
Oh man, he knocked over the mic. :up:

It's made out of chocolate, folks. I wish one of these days, some guy in the crowd will say 'bite it' after Conan says that.

I remember once he called it the joke clarifier, and whenever he made a subtle joke about Clay Aiken, he'd go close in on the mic and under his breath go: "gayyyyy". Haha.

Having thoroughly read through the thread i have come to one conclusion Watson.....

I was buggered that game, am i the only non US gamer left? shouldnt that be taken into consedieration?

RogueLDN said:
Having thoroughly read through the thread i have come to one conclusion Watson.....

I was buggered that game, am i the only non US gamer left? shouldnt that be taken into consedieration?

The game really wasn't a test of geography skills, as any one could Google a map and see where the States are. And the game tells you which state is which. It is more of a game of how close you can get them to where they really are. Kind of like darts, if anything.

yes but you all have an inherent advantage by already having been taught american geography. Conciously or otherwise, you guys had a distinct advantage.

RogueLDN said:
yes but you all have an inherent advantage by already having been taught american geography. Conciously or otherwise, you guys had a distinct advantage.

Perhaps, but I have never listened to Sticky Fingaz....does that give someone who does an inheirant advantage? Hell, last round Brodie made the question worth 15 points, a question that was intentionally made to screw me (obviously I'm not going to answer yes)...I didn't complain. Its just the nature of the game. Each challenge is different.Some will be better than others.

Matt said:
Perhaps, but I have never listened to Sticky Fingaz....does that give someone who does an inheirant advantage? Hell, last round Brodie made the question worth 15 points, a question that was intentionally made to screw me (obviously I'm not going to answer yes)...I didn't complain. Its just the nature of the game. Each challenge is different.Some will be better than others.

Ummm yeah.:confused:

duh duh

Duh Duh DUh

dum dum dududum dum dum dududum

lalaaaaaaaaaaa

lalaaaaaaaaaa

The above was the opening of Duel of the Fates. In 'Special'

Or you could vote for yourself and go down a martyr!

duh duh

Duh Duh DUh

dum dum dududum dum dum dududum

lalaaaaaaaaaaa

lalaaaaaaaaaa

Vote 5: Matt

Well RogueLDN you did very well for a first timer but unfortunatelly,

usacolorvs4.gif

The next round will start either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Matt will win. I'm calling it folks...the one no one seems to like will win it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"