Hype Survivor Survivor Empire: Day 11 "Attack of the Baldheads"

Son Of Logan

Weapon X
Reaction score
imperial.gif

Damn...I step out for the weekend and what happens? Exploding Boy implodes. How ironic is that?

Guess who's back to confound you yet again with a trivia challenge. This is a timed challenge and all previous stated rules on time bonuses apply, so careful with those PMs. Your time starts when any one member of your tribe opens the PM so get your **** together NOW!!! And yeah...it's on everybody's favorite topic. Enjoy *****es.

----------
THE RULES: (for you lucky non-Survivor fans): The group of 21 is randomly divided into three tribes of 7. The tribes will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Right answers during challenges will obviously earn points and wrong answers will be worth none. The tribe with the most points at the end of the round wins immunity. The tribe with the least points must vote off one of their members via PM. Also, in this game... immunity may be decided by something other than trivia. You will be completely briefed on this before it happens so don't fret. In the event of any ties, first team with their answers in will win... unless stated differently.

*NEW* :At some point the three tribes will merge into two (through a draft selection process), and then eventually into one large tribe. The challenges will then be for individual points and only one individual will win immunity.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and knock them up pretty good. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 21 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people (everyone voted off after there are 9 members remaining). The Jury will vote on the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). USE OF THE INTERNET IS FORBIDDEN IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS!! If you feel you have to cheat, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, yer out.

**NEW** :
There will be a few timed challenges. The two-grade system for these timed challenges uses an average of two scores.

*Let's say there's a "Movie Trivia" internet game and it takes 10 minutes to do and at the end you'd have a score of 90. This would be the first score.

The other would be a second score based on the time it takes you from opening a PM to submitting your results.

0 - 20 minutes 100
21-30 minutes 80
31-40 minutes 60
41-50 minutes 40
51-60 minutes 20
An hour and 1 minute and higher 0

If a poster opens the pm at 8:00 and submits his answers at 8:30 you give a score of 90 + 80 / 2 = 85.

The hosts are not responsible for PMs opened accidentally or in the wrong order. Also, receipts not recieved will result in a second score of 0. I know there are some of you who can open their pms without sending it. I suggest you don't.

In the event of a tie the fastest answers in wins.

The win 3 challenges in a row are still in effect everyone people. 3rd time a Team wins in a row, they go to tribal council and vote off an opposing team member
----------

The Tribes
Team: The Poppy*****
1. Corinthian
2. Darthphere
3. RogueLDN *Has a One Time Immunity*
4. Ronny Shade
5. Holly Goodhead - Day 8
6. Master Chief - Day 9
7. The Last Meatbag - Day 9(7)
8. Movies205 - Day 6

Team: The Yellow Bastards
1. Dr. Victor Lehnsherr
2. Matt
3. Socrates
4. Exploding Boy - Day 10
5. Mr Lex Luthor
6. Tsunulia
7. Clerk
8. Slipknot

Guest Hosts
1. Kmack
2. Son Of Logan, Day 3 & 11
3. Eric Draven, Day 9
4. Childlike Wild, Day 5
5. Kipobe, Day 9(7)

Winners
Day 1: Fanny Bandits
Day 2: Fanny Bandits
Day 3: Skunk Buttholes
Day 4: Fanny Bandits
Day 5: Hermaphrodities
Day 6: The Yellow Bastards
Day 9(7): The Yellow Bastards
Day 8: The Yellow Bastards
Day 9: RogueLDN
Day 10: The Poppy*****

Get ready here it comes. I'm giving each tribe some time to get their team together. I will send PMs this afternoon. So I don't want to hear any *****ing if your tribe screws up.

I think I'm going to win this game with one ball tied behind my back.

Kipobe said:
I think I'm going to win this game with one ball tied behind my back.

Everything's gotta be about sex with you.

:up:

Forward me the challenge.

so when do pms go out?
cos i aint got one yet and im bored at work.....

awreet.

6 weeks left till M-day. or W-day. whatever.

how 'bout you?

RogueLDN said:
so when do pms go out?

PMs will be sent roundabouts 2PM EST. I want to be sure you all have everyone on your team on the same page.

whats that uk time? like seven o clock?

maxwell's demon said:
awreet.

6 weeks left till M-day. or W-day. whatever.

how 'bout you?

I've been alright. Body's hurting... I started playing football last week. Won my first poker tournament last night. You enjoy your hiatus?

Son Of Logan said:
I've been alright. Body's hurting... I started playing football last week. Won my first poker tournament last night. You enjoy your hiatus?

yeah- got a lot done. probly have to be another hiatus soon. not sure how long it'll last.
pickup football or some sort of more organized league?

maxwell's demon said:
yeah- got a lot done. probly have to be another hiatus soon. not sure how long it'll last.
pickup football or some sort of more organized league?

Flag...with college blocking rules, so a lot of contact nonetheless.

Took quite a long time to get this new day up.

So fools, how is the scheduled outgae this weekend going to affect the game.

Slipknot said:
Took quite a long time to get this new day up.

Well Day 10 ended on Friday early morning and it literally took 24 hours for all votes to get in. Then it was a tie and all this wasn't settled til Saturday. SOL's only on here on weekdays so.....

RogueLDN said:
so when do pms go out?

:confused: how about doing work? Why do people always say 'I'm bored at work'? Is there not a lot of work to do at work?

The sch outage affecting the game...just take the weekend off. After this game day 11 I think it is, just take a little break.

Darthphere said:
So fools, how is the scheduled outgae this weekend going to affect the game.

I will take it into account.

Btw folks. Say goodbye to the 2 tribes. Next Round is the final merge.

Erzengel said:
I will take it into account.

Btw folks. Say goodbye to the 2 tribes. Next Round is the final merge.

:) all hell breaks lose. There will be betrayals...and other crap. An all out brawl. Every man for himself...err every man and woman for himself.

Socrates said:
Sweet. I look forward to this finally ending.

Like you have anything better else to do. :o

I know I dont, but this is getting tedious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"