Hype Survivor: Mods vs Members - Day Thirteen: Blast from the past!

Congrats to both of you. I will take this opportunity to announce my retirement as a Survivor player. 3 straight final three's, 2 of those were final two's, and one Win to boot. I have made jury in almost all of the games I have played in and have had the opportunity to be allies with two amazing players: Matt and SF. I think I can go out on that note. Plus, I got to pull one over on Byrd at least once so that's cool. Good luck to both you and here's the spotlight back.

I have said this several times, but I will publicly state it: Kal, you're my boy. You're the best ally I ever had in these games, and have shown me a lot of loyalty and respect over the course of these games that I am grateful for. We made finals together, we were modded together, and we played this game as allies so strong, no one could break the bonds. I am glad that I was by your side when you won Survivor 29, and I was proud to be your ally throughout this game and games past. As always, it was my great honor to work alongside you my Hype bro :)

Well earned retirement for one of the game's best players ever :up:

Congrats to both of you. I will take this opportunity to announce my retirement as a Survivor player. 3 straight final three's, 2 of those were final two's, and one Win to boot. I have made jury in almost all of the games I have played in and have had the opportunity to be allies with two amazing players: Matt and SF. I think I can go out on that note. Plus, I got to pull one over on Byrd at least once so that's cool. Good luck to both you and here's the spotlight back.

I get no respect!

Seriously though... good career :up:

So... Survivor. Perminant hiatus? Should I start the next thread? Just, you know, wondering.

I was told thread should be up sometime on the weekend. But, can the hosts do me a solid and maybe wait til Monday? My brother is leaving for England soon...for the better part of 2 years. And I want to hang out with him before he goes, and on top of that, I have 2 short films about deadly sins to help out as cinematographer on, so I will be pressed for time until Monday.

Sometime over the weekend? Good lord... it's only Wednesday?! The final week, all we usually do is answer questions. We can have this game finished by closing on Friday.

But I get SF's reasonings for pushing it back until Monday. If the hosts want to do that then I'm fine with it. For what's left Monday is as good as any other day for me.

:applaud: You are one of the all time best players of this game Kal. Enjoy your well earned retirement. :up:

As for the final day, I shall honor SF's request and wait til Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"