Hype survivor - the return

How much commitment would this game require? I'm interested in participating in a relaxed way. Meaning not really caring about winning and seeing how far that gets me. :D

ive seen people hardly participate, and make it to the jury. i've also seen people bust their butts, just like jewhob said, especially once the merge hits.
as for either way you play, it's all about the alliances you make

It truly depends on your strategy. The type of game I normally played took loads of time, but I have seen plenty of people who just show up for challenges and do fine.

I'd love to try this again, but do we have enough people? The community forum is kinda dead.

I say we get Jokes to sign up, it will be hilarious when he makes an alliance with everyone then has to deal with picking a side. :lmao:

Maybe this could be advertised to other sections. I for one don't visit these parts very often, but this game sounds really fun.

I would love to see some combination of Erzengel, JewHob, Spider-Fan, Hunter Rider, and CC on that tribe.
I couldn't give this game my full attention. While it appears that I'm on all day, SHH is in the background of my computer. And it's not like I haven't won one of these. :o

ive seen people hardly participate, and make it to the jury. i've also seen people bust their butts, just like jewhob said, especially once the merge hits.
as for either way you play, it's all about the alliances you make

I don't think I did anything in Hype Survivor 29 and made it to the jury pretty easy. Just all depends if your tribe wins enough to make it that far. Then as soon as the merge hits, you're pretty much on your own as far as challenges.

The game has it's twist and turns, though. That's what makes it fun.

Maybe this could be advertised to other sections. I for one don't visit these parts very often, but this game sounds really fun.

i'll make a forum wide announcement when things are official

I don't think I did anything in Hype Survivor 29 and made it to the jury pretty easy. Just all depends if your tribe wins enough to make it that far. Then as soon as the merge hits, you're pretty much on your own as far as challenges.

The game has it's twist and turns, though. That's what makes it fun.

LOL! Some of the most fun I had was watching the game as host. I went back and looked over some of my old challenges, and I remember that one where you were competing against 1 entire tribe by yourself in that post on your behalf challenge. I was evil, mwahahahahahaha! :woot:

That one was so much fun to watch

So I got the flu this weekend and am now behind at work/still recovering. I am trying to put this together though.

One of the great honors of my life was Matt calling the voters the worlds biggest bastards, when I got voted out.

playing survivors are some of my best times ever on the hype, and some of my worse

LOL! Some of the most fun I had was watching the game as host. I went back and looked over some of my old challenges, and I remember that one where you were competing against 1 entire tribe by yourself in that post on your behalf challenge. I was evil, mwahahahahahaha! :woot:

That one was so much fun to watch

LOL! I remember that challenge! I put up a pretty good fight. I think I was going up against CC, Matt and someone else in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"