Hypesters of African Descent

You insult us. Irv Gotti is no creation of ours.

And Suge is one of our creations. Suge is a old gaelic name and there were no Knights in africa. C'mon, put two and two together. We run the show here and always have.

Wrong! Suge is a nickname derived from "Sugar", as in "too much damned sugar in Kool-Aid"! And, as we all know, Black people drink plenty of Kool-Aid!
As for Knight, it's a pun. It's a play on the word "Night", as in, "It's hard to see Negroes as night".
Gotti is an Italian name! I've never seen any Black Italians!

Hold up...Vibeke, you said you wanted to talk to us about something. So...what was it?

First Generation Black American. Of Kenyan Descent.

Yes Vibeke speak up.

I want to hear what the other side has to say.

Hyper Venom said:
He was entirely too vicious to be one of you.
Now Irv Gotti, I'd believe.
But don't Italians Have Black in them b/c of the second Punic Wars??

Every human is of African descent since Africa is the birthplace of human creation.

Kroc1138 said:
But don't Italians Have Black in them b/c of the second Punic Wars??

Obviously not all Italians, but there are many of them that do. Italy isn't so far away from Africa that the opportunity for cross-pollenation has been difficult.

Oh, and I'm of African decent. Ancestors were part of the slave population.

MakeMineMarvel said:
Obviously not all Italians, but there are many of them that do. Italy isn't so far away from Africa that the opportunity for cross-pollenation has been difficult.
Didn't mean all. IIRC alot of Sicilians and Southern Italians are b/c of second Punic War.

I think that's Sicilians not Italians.

Erzengel said:
I think that's Sicilians not Italians.
No. it also included Southern Italy since The Second Punic War involve an invasion of Italy itself.

SonOfLogan said:
Every human is of African descent since Africa is the birthplace of human creation.

This is one theory; A fair one, but not the only one. There are others. It is not an indisputable fact, however. It all depends on what you prescribe toward. Some people say that the cradle of civilization was actually at the Tigris and Euphrates. Others actually prescribe to the concept that the cradle can not be found because it was actually on a continent which sank approximately 25,000 years ago in the Pacific.

dpm07 said:
This is one theory; A fair one, but not the only one. There are others. It is not an indisputable fact, however. It all depends on what you prescribe toward. Some people say that the cradle of civilization was actually at the Tigris and Euphrates. Others actually prescribe to the concept that the cradle can not be found because it was actually on a continent which sank approximately 25,000 years ago in the Pacific.

Africa is where man originated, not civilization. I think you're getting the two confused. :cool:

..no, but my fathers second cousin's husband was half south african and sent me lots of nice stuff from there....does that count? No?

Sometimes I jerk off at pictures of hot black girls...does that make me African?

GI Low Budget said:
Sometimes I jerk off at pictures of hot black girls...does that make me African?

no makes you a wigga!!

SonOfLogan said:

LOL that's a pretty good joke. Oh you're serious. Plz run by me why they let you out of the mental hospital.

Im of african decent and Im white

(south Africa)

Dammit, I hate being a WASP.

Don't get into any of the cool groups...

GI Low Budget said:
LOL that's a pretty good joke. Oh you're serious. Plz run by me why they let you out of the mental hospital.

What's that supposed to mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"