The Dream Thread

MY dream last night was DEFINITELY out from Dr. Seuss...

First it was about a normal life, with some guy going after my mom, then it got extremely vivid... I'm running after them on the freeway, and I transform into a car. I catch them, but at the same time save a little girl. I'm suddenly back at home, watching TV with a bunch of roaches. The dream then gets a bit hazy afterwards, but people start to change color, and someone was screaming about germs...

very weird.

I had a dream that I ate a giant marshmallow.
But when I woke up my pillow was gone.

my dream last night was partially of Star Trek Voyager and me seeing some old friends of mine... this is good for me because this is the same way I started out right before I started going lucid.

I had a dream last night my city was infested with zombies and I was infected and I told my father to shoot me in my head and he did, but I didn't die. This is when I realized I was dreaming and than everything turned very vivid and life like, it then turned a lucid dream. I got up from being shot and was fighting zombies very poorly cause I'm not a good fighter, I told myself I had a shotgun in my room, went and grabbed it and started shooting up the zombies. I saved my family from them and then flew over to my friend's house to help him. I saved him and we went, got a truck and were driving out of town. Than I woke up.

cool

I'm glad you attained lucidity :up:

yeah, it was amazing. I'm going to start training myself so I can get it more often.

I'm starting to get close back to where I was... I can always tell because I always start to have dreams based in Star Trek

Star Trek, lol. I have this reocurring dream that pops up all the time that Leatherface is chasing me, and I always end up being killed by him. So next time I have the dream again I'm going to try and attain lucidity and fight back.

I have a dream the other night that Randy Quaid was chasing me through a grocery store. Throwing cans of beans at me. Because I ratted him out for being a coke dealer. The dream was really detailed. everytime I would run a lap around the store trying to get away. I would notice a woman, & man flirting with each other. It was also raining outside.

I also missed the bus. I can't even catch the bus in my own dreams. But Randy never caught me.:woot:

Two nights ago, I dreamt that I was chronicling and trying to solve why Mother Teresa committed suicide (she slashed her wrists in my dream, which I saw in flashback form in the dream).

After I saw the flashback a third time, I woke up. Didn't solve the suicide.

This creeped me out, and I have no idea where it came from :dry:

let's see if I can go into more depth into the dream last night...

I was in a shuttlecraft heading to Voyager... i look to my right, and I see the captain is in the shuttle with me... the dream then shifts to a classroom where the captain is the teacher, and in front of me and beside me are two girls I had a crush on when I was in 7th grade. I talk to them as if I was in real life, how've they been, what have they been up to, stuff like that.

that's about all I can remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"