Guardians of the Galaxy I can tell you what the second Guardians after credits scene is SPOILER!!!!!

Sexy Magician

Most Excellent
Reaction score
Read at your own peril this is a huge and awesome spoiler

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

SPOILER

We see The Collector sat drinking in his destroyed domain, as he sits there drinking, Cosmo the dog is licking his face, we hear a gruff voice say 'What do you let him lick you like that for', the camera cuts to Howard the mother frigging Duck!!! 'Gross' is his next word word and he takes a sip of a drink he has and the screen cuts to black, 'It burns when it goes down' are his last words as we hear him clearing his throat. This is honestly what happens!

Last edited:
Is Howard..CGI or puppet, or mixed?

He is cgi, its on youtube as we speak! Try to find it before its taken down, its gonna be down soon!

What should we search for to find it? GotG after credits scene?

It's on a certain website that that can't be named here.

Just search for "Guardians of the Galaxy After Credits Scene Leaks" on google

Haha, does that mean we shall see him in future flicks?

I saw it, funny haha. But I wonder what the first credits scene is.

Its already gone, knew it wouldn't last long, it was a cool scene because I also got to see Cosmo for the first time, its literally just a dog with a faceless helmet type thing on, it was bad footage, Howard sounds really gruff, and he looks rough, not cutesy like his comic book counterpart, but the look suits his personality. It didn't really add or progress the Marvel Movie Universe, but, it was a really nice cool scene and I can't wait to see it for real in the cinema and not a dodgy mobile phone version.

If you're curious about where it is, I would say that someplace that features comic book movies would be your best bet.

:o

haha oh my dayssss thats awesome. That's what i love about Marvel. Like Gunn said "pure joy". :awesome:

The first end credits scene info is pretty easy to find if you just type it into google, but it will spoil some of the movie for you like it did me, but I don't care because I'm a spoiler ****.

Like 1.2% of your audience is going to get the scene. I know my old man is, he grew up reading this **** in the 70s.

I know who he is from the other movie. I know it isn't the best but I still like it.

Howard the Duck! WOO HOO! I'm a fan of Howard the Duck. I don't like the movie though.

The first end credits scene info is pretty easy to find if you just type it into google, but it will spoil some of the movie for you like it did me, but I don't care because I'm a spoiler ****.

If you're talking about
baby Groot dancing
, that's not a mid-credits scene. RorMachine (on CBM) said it takes place at the very end of the movie before the credits.

I just got back from an advanced screening, and I can confirm that the
baby Groot dancing
scene takes place before the credits. If I remember correctly, the film title comes up... then cuts to that scene... and then to the credits.

There were no other scenes beyond that in my screening.

Kind of bummed that no upcoming Marvel project was revealed in both after credits scenes, but I thought Howard's appearance was hilarious... :lmao:

....Unless Howard was the upcoming project Marvel is teasing. Meaning they plan to make their own Howard the Duck film? :wow:

Kind of bummed that no upcoming Marvel project was revealed in both after credits scenes, but I thought Howard's appearance was hilarious... :lmao:

....Unless Howard was the upcoming project Marvel is teasing. Meaning they plan to make their own Howard the Duck film? :wow:

Haha he very well could be, seeing as were getting a Dr Strange movie, the supernatural side of Marvel is opening up, which could lead to Man-Thing, which leads to the nexus of realities, which leads to Howard the Duck, its a long shot that probably won't ever happen, but I for one would watch that movie.

I just found out about this and had to come here to read everyone's opinions.

Seriously? Marvel Studios just slipped Howard the Duck into a movie, and they're almost surely going to announce Black Panther, Captain Marvel and Inhumans movies for Phase 3, while elsewhere folks are still trying to figure out how to make a cinematic universe work? Hahaha!

Feige & Whedon win! Fatality! What a great time to be a Marvel fan!

How many end of credits/mid-credit scenes are there ?

I know about the
howard the duck scene

whats the other scene ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back