I find it difficult to explain this - Miss Jimmy Olsen

Ok, Whirly you caught me, im a post count ****e, all these posts I make is so I can get my post count to gargantuan levels so i can earn some street cred. All those posts in community where ive said we should elmintae post counts all together were just a joke, got ya!

By the way, you didnt answer my question.

Whirlysplat said:
It's more than recognition with Jimmy, he wants guys to think he is hot. Perhaps he's a sissy.

Isn't it? Are you sure? That's what he says, but, are we sure I mean they dress up as women a lot. In Izzards case he protests a lot. :)

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/review/story/0,6903,1318267,00.html

He say's he isn't gay... that's good enough for me. I don't find the need to delve into someones life like some weird Macarthian Homosexual hunt.

Whirlysplat said:
Do you dress up in womens clothes ever?

- Whirly

Can't say I have. I really don't have the legs for it anyway.

Darthphere said:
Ok, Whirly you caught me, im a post count ****e, all these posts I make is so I can get my post count to gargantuan levels so i can earn some street cred. All those posts in community where ive said we should elmintae post counts all together were just a joke, got ya!

Funny stuff DP. Lol :).

What Question?

- Whirly

Typos are teh funny!

Are you homophobic?

Darthphere said:
Are you homophobic?

No

I say whatever floats someones boat. As John Lennon said to Brian Epstien when Brian came out, "Anything that brings love in the world is O.K. by me".

Now I have a question for you, don't you enjoy trying to read comic creator subtext as much as the story. I mean look at all the funny things in childrens shows. You never got "George" and "Zippy" from Rainbow in the USA?

george.jpg

A pink hippo with a lisp

_38329281_zippy150.jpg

and his mate with a gimp mask.

Think of the Children!

- Whirly

It's called subtext for a reason. Subtext, doesnt make it factual. Ive explained this to you already. You say youre not a homophobe, but you sure are coming off as one. If you find glee from reading comics and making inferences and speculating about characters sexual preference, than more power to you.

I look forward to whatever typo you find in this post.

Darthphere said:
It's called subtext for a reason. Subtext, doesnt make it factual. Ive explained this to you already.

Thanks for explaining it to me but Subtext is defined as the unspoken thoughts and motives of your characters -- what they really think and believe.

Darthphere said:
You say youre not a homophobe, but you sure are coming off as one. If you find glee from reading comics and making inferences and speculating about characters sexual preference, than more power to you.

I look forward to whatever typo you find in this post.

By describing possible gay subtext I am a homophobe? Well that makes sense. I like speculation it's what the writers are after.

Don't get paranoid about your typos my friend. ;) I'm Dyslexic so I don't care about them.

- Whirly

Apparently you do since you insist on bolding them. Either way, Jimmy Olsen clearly isnt gay. Thats Silver Age, Pre-Crisis, it doesnt exist anymore, so whats the point in arguing it?

Whirlysplat said:
That's what most people thought about "married" Rock Hudson. Till he died of AIDS.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_Hudson

No, the picking up typos is justt for amusement. It beats calling people names :ninja:

- Whirly

Yes, that was fun.:oldrazz:

I know who Rock Hudson was, and its always fun to see the gay/AIDS connection being made. So whats your point in all of this? What is your goal? Do you want to convince us that Jimmy is gay?

Darthphere said:
I know who Rock Hudson was, and its always fun to see the gay/AIDS connection being made. So whats your point in all of this? What is your goal? Do you want to convince us that Jimmy is gay?

No fun for all the gays who have died from AIDS. It isn't.

After 18,000 deaths in San Francisco, most of them gay men, medical advances and human intervention have transformed AIDS here from a largely terminal illness into a generally chronic one. Now the disease is a secondary issue for most gay men in the United States.

It changed a lot of Gay behaviour.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/06/04/INGI1J4U391.DTL

See catching a typo is better than outbursts and calling people homophobes etc.

- Whirly

I still think youre presenting classic signs of homophobia. But we all live in some sort of denial. Either way, if you want to know more about heterosexual crossdressing, look up the poster Deathlok and shoot him a PM.

Darthphere said:
I still think youre presenting classic signs of homophobia.

I see. Well don't go into medicine!
No, i'm not interested in straight trannies, I am interested in deviance in comics and comic related media. I love the way writers pull this sort of stuff and many people choose to interpret it as innocent.

I think things like Milligans "Enigma" kind of blew that away. I don't suppose many of the comics "experts" here have read that though :( . Like the comic represented in my sig. It's was and still is perhaps the most deviant mainstream comic.

- Whirly

I never thought there would be someone who would turn into a "gayspiracy" theorist...I guess I learned my something new today.;)

Tropico said:
I never thought there would be someone who would turn into a "gayspiracy" theorist...I guess I learned my something new today.;)

Lol, I love it "gayspiracy". I think a lot more deviants go on in comics than just gayspiracy and is missed.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
JOlsen_159_04.jpg

So you think he's just a closet tranny.

Let's play horse. I'll be the front end and you be yourself.

- Whirly
How about we play the ****** game. You be yourself and I'll be the one laughing at you.

Darthphere said:

Street Cred? And here I just thought you wanted an Avatar the size of Texas.

Let's clear this up and put it away. It was the 60's. Cross-dressing was considered funny. Hell, Davy Jones of the Monkees was put in drag at least 3 times during it's run and he definitely wasn't gay or a transvestite. Humour, people.This was played for laughs. It's not modern continuity.

Jimmy is as straight as they come and doesn't cross dress in any Post Crisis stories.

so Jimmy liked to dress up as girls, so michael Jackson dressed up like a girl most recently, it does not mean either one of them is gay or a pedophile.

Whirlysplat said:
So you think he's just a closet tranny.
I think it was the Silver Age and anything goes, back then. It doesn't mean anything about the character other than the fact that they dressed up like women for laughs. I also think that you're making far too much of a big deal about nothing, and that you know that you're making far too much of a big deal about nothing, and are only doing it to get reactions out of people. That, in case you're wondering, is a pretty textbook definition of an internet troll. But what do I know? Apparently, I just don't have a clue.

Oh yeah, and good job there saying that homosexuality is deviant behavior.

de inats are cool. i love dog\gy poo. WORD to my girls that are straignt. WORd. sex.

BrianWilly said:
That, in case you're wondering, is a pretty textbook definition of an internet troll. But what do I know? Apparently, I just don't have a clue.

Oh yeah, and good job there saying that homosexuality is deviant behavior.

Deviant from the heterosexual norm, yes it is and that's a statistical fact. Is that a homophobic comment far from it.

Anyone remember Freddy Mercurys Hyper powered pal Vartox, he even had leather chaps, a hairy chest and a thick bushy "scene" mousetache.

- Whirly

Attachments

• Vartox1.jpg
    Vartox1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
Amen, brother . . .

I like how his first instinct when he needs a disguise is to dress like a woman, then walk through a crowd of men to see if they think he's hot.

That's comedy you just can't get anymore.:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"