I got scared ****less at the post office this morning

We used to get people that that all the time when I helped out at a Salvation Army soup kitchen. Scared the hell outta me at first, but after a while you just learn to smile and nod. One woman used to have a conversation with her mother, y'know -"Yes mother, I agree, but I'm still not doing it!" yelled out randomly as she was walking down the street.

Damn crazy people. They're out 24/7.

Around the town of mine, there's this guy who packs a bag larger than him..then he just wanders around town. Looking up into the air, unbeknownst to anyone. He does it every single day. He sometimes stumbles. Even forgets his shirt in the morning.

Not only do I unfortunately meet them during the day, they're out at night. And they're worse. Now, this woman, she was either too drunk or mental, or just a drunken mental...I don't know, but I was at MacDonalds around 3 in the morning with a few friends, sobering up...when she screams;

'why don't you have curry here? i love curry. why don't you have curry here?!'

she starts screaming that repeatedly. ugh, i won't go on about the random drunk guys that stumble in, with a antique golden bird weapon :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"