I hate the PETA

MajinShenron

Civilian
Reaction score
To start off, I don’t hate animals, but I think we are better. No wait, correct that mistake, I know we are better. We are smarter than them and on top of the food chain. So, what does that give us the right to do? The least we can do is kill animals for food. But what does the PETA want us to do? Stop that, destroy all fast food restaurants, slaughter houses, farms, and become vegetarians!

So let’s start off for those who don’t know what the PETA is. The PETA stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. “PETA believes that animals have rights and deserve to have their best interests taken into consideration, regardless of whether they are useful to humans. Like you, they are capable of suffering and have an interest in leading their own lives; therefore, they are not ours to use—for food, clothing, entertainment, experimentation, or any other reason.” That’s quoted from their website to say what they pretty much are. What do they say about plants? “There is currently no reason to believe that plants experience pain because they are devoid of central nervous systems, nerve endings, and brains. It is theorized that animals are able to feel pain so that they can use it for self-protection purposes. For example, if you touch something hot and feel pain, you will learn from the pain that you should not touch that item in the future. Since plants cannot move from place to place and do not need to learn to avoid certain things, this sensation would be superfluous. From a physiological standpoint, plants are completely different from mammals. Unlike animals’ body parts, many perennial plants, fruits, and vegetables can be harvested over and over again without dying.”

hamburger8ge.jpg

That’s a hamburger (Yes I drew it). Looks tasty doesn’t it? That juicy burger with a load of other things to favor anyone’s appetite. Guess who doesn’t want you to eat that? The PETA. The PETA doesn’t want you to eat any meat in the objection of limiting animal suffering. For one thing, most animals in slaughter houses aren’t treated badly. Obviously there are occasions when they are treated badly but they are pretty rare. The animals have to be kept in some-what good shape, if not they become sick. If they become sick the disease can spread to other animals and the animals will die. Also there is a chance the meat from those animals will be bad. So obviously, the animals have to be kept in pretty good shape. The animals are around other animals, so they aren’t lonely. There are also a good number of animals who have to mate as well. Obviously their life isn’t as good as living in the wild, but it isn’t bad. Now when they are in the prime of their lives they are killed. They won’t feel the pain of the sicknesses that could be caused living inside there. Then it’s the case of human superiority. We humans deserve to eat animals when we want. So if I want to have anything made out of meat, I so will eat it.

babiessucj1xr.jpg

"Even if animal tests produced a cure for AIDS, we’d be against it."- PETA president and co-founder Ingrid Newkirk, in the September 1989 issue of Vogue. Screw them. Especially after reading that sentence, screw them. If we found a cure for AIDS which is killing MILLIONS of people across the world they would be against it? That is total BS. Humans are the dominant race on Earth. We own more land then them, and if we wanted to, we have the ability to eliminate all land from them. Their brains are smaller and we are the top of the food chain. We don’t just use instincts; we go steps beyond that. I’d ask an animal to see his opinions, but to bad they are too stupid to answer. So, what am I getting at? We humans deserve to use some animals to make our living better and stop diseases. It’s really sad to see millions of innocent people die from AIDS, cancer, and a lot of other diseases. But, animal testing is a way to prevent that. And the fact that the PETA would consider it wrong for us the find the cure of AIDS through animal testing isn’t just wrong, it’s inhuman. I was trying not to put my religious beliefs into this, but I will anyway. God put us on this Earth to be superior to animals. And the fact that they are trying to make animals the same is just wrong. We have the right to eat them, and in some cases help us cure diseases. This isn’t killing animals for no reason, there is a reason. That reason is for human life. Also, did you know that most people from the PETA are for abortion? Yet they rather see a gerbil alive? Now, how stupid is that!? Also, did you know you get arrested for killing a person that’s brain dead but not for abortion? Kind of hypocritical and out of topic, but that is justifying that abortion is wrong. Yet, the PETA rather see a gerbil alive? Disgusting.

saveanimals4ca.jpg

PETA is full of hypocrites. It’s pathetic. One minute they yell at us for eating a hamburger, next minute they are outside on the street with signs protesting. Those signs could be made out of paper, wood, and a variety of relating things. You know what that means? It comes from trees. Those trees could be holding animals which they used for shelter, and in the process destroying their homes and risking their lives. Also millions of animals are killing getting the food they eat (anything non-meat). So there again they are being hypocritical. Maybe if they sat in the woods eating their own food they find and not using any vehicles or anything manmade they aren’t hypocrites. Until then, they are and they have no right to yell at non vegetarians. The PETA kills animals, ‘nuff said.

So what am I saying in this? Animals suck? No. I don’t hate animals. I actually have a pet. So, what am I saying in this? The PETA is full of stuck up hypocrites who shouldn’t get involved in the way people live. They want to stop animal suffering? Good, I do too, but if it’s helping people no. I am for animal testing, why? It saves people like I said. Though, I am against anyone who tortures animal for self-amusement or unneeded things. Do I hate all people who don’t eat meat? No. But I have a problem when you try and make me guilty for eating a hamburger. If I want to have a hamburger, I shall get it. So what am I saying here? PETA suck.

Note: I am not yelling at anyone for not eating meat due to religious beliefs or heal concerns.

I'm against the mistreatment of animals. Don't torture animals, kids. They feel pain, too.

That's why I'm all for a painless quick-kill when it comes to slaughtering my meals. When I eat my cheeseburgers, I feel slightly better knowing that the cattle killed to make it died thinking about pet rabbits in an alphalpha patch.

A long way to go for an "Of Mice & Men" reference? Perhaps.

My bad. Alfalfa.

What I think about when I eat my cheeseburger...

1) Do I have enough for another beer? Gotta check my wallet.
2) This burger is damned good. I'll probably come back here again
3) Hey, they have copies of the Memphis Flyer. I like that paper: It's free and it's good reading during lunch
4) Do I have enough gas to swing by Dairy Queen for a Blizzard?

I stopped eating lamb after that one Simpsons episode: "Liiiiisa, I thought you loooooved me." Does that count for anything?

I think PETA members want to stop the torment of animals. That means no experimenting on an animal putting through horrible pain.

They know people are going to eat meat that's why they have practical goals like stoping the selling of furs or cruel experimentations on animals.

Addendum said:
What I think about when I eat my cheeseburger...

1) Do I have enough for another beer? Gotta check my wallet.
2) This burger is damned good. I'll probably come back here again
3) Hey, they have copies of the Memphis Flyer. I like that paper: It's free and it's good reading during lunch
4) Do I have enough gas to swing by Dairy Queen for a Blizzard?

I like that.

You know something? I have no problem eating meat, but the thought of wearing fur disgusts me. Chewing up and crapping out the unrecognizable remains of an animal is one thing, but wearing its hide? That just churns my stomach for some reason.

That's not to say I wouldn't attempt to kill a polar bear with my (no pun intended) bear hands if it meant not freezing to death, but I'd feel really awkward afterward. Or dead. Yeah, I'd most likely be dead.

I'm currently having a double-patty black pepper beef burger (no onions). Anyone want some?

Manic said:
You know something? I have no problem eating meat, but the thought of wearing fur disgusts me. Chewing up and crapping out the unrecognizable remains of an animal is one thing, but wearing its hide? That just churns my stomach for some reason.

That's not to say I wouldn't attempt to kill a polar bear with my (no pun intended) bear hands if it meant not freezing to death, but I'd feel really awkward afterward. Or dead. Yeah, I'd most likely be dead.
What about leather?

I have a down jacket and some down pillows. Very comfortable stuff

It's odd because PETA-Persons are usually liberals, anti-PETA people are usually conservatives.

Liberals usually espouse the idea that Humans are just highly evolved animals who need to co-exist with the natural world and that there is nothing special about us aside from our current level of development.

Conservatives usually think that Humans are actually seperate from the "animal kingdom", that we're endowed with a God-Ordained "soul" and we're set apart by the "superiority" of "conscience" and "morality".

And yet liberals would have no problem with a lion that eats a weak gazelle (if you've,...ever watched a lion EAT a LIVE gazelle on PBS,...believe me, it's more brutal and torturous than anything Colonel Sanders can dole out), and cruel, self-absorbed conservatives consume consume consume like heartless animals.

Weird, LOL.....

welcome to asylum Earth

i think, fella, that PETA and the like are the extreme tho, and as usual, its the extrmists that make all the noise.

Im anti fur. i wear Leather. i eat meat (and what passes for meat in fast food joints). I dont buy battery eggs, i get barn eggs or free range. i accept that some animal experimentation is necessary for medicinal purposes, but Im against it for cosmetics testing ect.
i would have no problem with the wearing of fur if we ate the rest of the mink. but we dont. we kill it for the half inch strip of fur on its back that we actually use.

I think most sensible people are pretty similar to myself. i dont claim to be a perfect human being by any stretch of the imagination, but I try. as much possible i try to lead a moral and ethical life, and i try to buy ethical products. where i can.

"trying" isn't good enough when it comes to matters of choice.

"I (Nazi German) try to avoid using products manufactured by Juden whenever possible."

Please.:rolleyes:

It's "EITHER/OR".

Do you honestly think that ripping fur off of animals is more traumatic than ripping the skin off of cows?:confused:

I think there's a difference between someone who tries to minimize the human cost of the holocaust and someone who actively tries to increase it..

The way it works is:

"I believe X is "wrong", so I don't engage in it."

or

"I believe X is "wrong", so I....avoid it, I mean, until it becomes...inconvenient, or "un-fun" for me personally...to refrain from enjoying the benefits of it."

Why are so many people on the Hype STUPID?!?:(

Oh yeah,...comicbooks....teenagers....*sigh*

ok boy genius, go back to coming up with that aids cure you were working on. I don't want to distract you. :rolleyes:

Polar Bear clothing while eating some Bald eagle eggs fried on Baby seal grease(which I took care of killing it slowly and painfully) is the best thing after a day of shooting Dolphins, Orcas and crushing the skull of other endangered species:cool::up:

I don't "believe" in screwing infants. I'm totally against it.
So I try to avoid screwing infants.
Unless, they're really hot, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"