I hate the PETA

bored said:
A vegetarian is someone who doesn't eat animal flesh, not someone who avoids all kinds of animal by-products. That's a vegan.

I'm aware. I'm trying to tell this guy that he's a lacto vegetarian (because he drinks milk), not a normal vegetarian (who dont drink milk) but he's not comprehending.

Carter said:
I love eating meat. A diet of salad and soy makes me sick.
I can't even imagine it.

Just thinking about a steak or a hamburger with bacon makes me drool.

Yeah, I bet you do.

I refuse to be labelled. I do not eat meat or fish / seafood. But I eat dairy products (apart from cheese cuz all cheese tastes vile)

I don't care what that makes me.

Now I need a glass of milk and some yoghurt

Holly Goodhead said:
Yeah, I bet you do.

Just like this lil animal right here
jurassicparktyranosaurusrex9oq.jpg

wolfsfang said:
I refuse to be labelled. I do not eat meat or fish / seafood. But I eat dairy products (apart from cheese cuz all cheese tastes vile)

I don't care what that makes me.

Now I need a glass of milk and some yoghurt

Ok well you just announced you were a vegetarian. :confused: forget it

Anybody ever notice that the t-rex has downs-syndrome arms?

Yes I am a vegetarian (or lacto-vegetarian) according to all others but I do not wish to be labelled as such...I'm simply Darren and that is enough

I just said I was vegetarian as it seemed quicker than typing I am a none meat eater

Holly Goodhead said:
Anyone who doesnt care that the meat theyre eating came from a living creature with feelings is sick in my mind.
Anyone so obsessed over this issue as to call the opposition "sick" is obviously lacking in the mental department.
I dont care about the bull**** "waahh we're omnivores, we're supposed to eat meat because cavemen did" defense.
It's a fact. Our bodies our designed to consume meat. deal with it.
It's 2006, i'd like to think we're beyond that point, nutritionally and technologically speaking.
I'd like to think it's 2006 and people are rational enough to not turn into a psychopath over trivial issues. Looks like I was wrong.
There are soo many alternatives to eating meat but no one cares because thats how they grew up and theyre too lazy to change their lifestyles.
Then you eat it. I love it how you vegan-nazis call people who eat meat lazy for not changing. Ever stop to think some people just don't like soy and the like?
I could never be a strict vegan, I still eat some dairy and seafood every now and then, but then I feel guilty and cry in my pillow.
Wierdness factor of your post just increased 10 fold.
Obviously not everyone in the world will just stop eating meat, so I've come to terms with all you flesh eaters and your oblivious ignorance to defenseless animals.
You know what the irony in this is? Your brain that gives you the ability to choose to eat meat or not grew over the milenia from that of early hominids into a modern human brain by the consumtion of proteins from ANIMAL MEAT.
I can't wait till Mad Cow/Bird Flu kills the alls of yous. Bye
Well if that doesn't solidify my claim about you being a raving psychotic, nothing will.

I do not want to change people into vegetarians.

I am one (tho I don't like being labbeled as such) because I choose to be. It is not my right or my place to tell others what they can and cannot eat. Half the animal kingdom eats meat (the carnivores) so Humans (which are just another form of animal life) also have that right.

I choose not to use this right I have simply because that is my choice.

what i put on my plate at dinner time should be no concern to anyone. Omnivores, Carnivores, Vegetarians and Vegans alike choose to live the lifestyle they believe is right for them...i made my choice...you make yours..just get off your pedestals and quit trying to tell others their choice is wrong.

thedeadite said:
what i put on my plate at dinner time should be no concern to anyone. Omnivores, Carnivores, Vegetarians and Vegans alike choose to live the lifestyle they believe is right for them...i made my choice...you make yours..just get off your pedestals and quit trying to tell others their choice is wrong.

Just what I said.

It's my choice and I choose to eat what I eat and not what i don't

Holly Goodhead said:
I'm aware. I'm trying to tell this guy that he's a lacto vegetarian (because he drinks milk), not a normal vegetarian (who dont drink milk) but he's not comprehending.

I've known plenty of vegetarians who drink milk.

I wonder what a t-rex steak would taste like.
I bet it'd be yummy

I don't know. Reptilian meat doesn't sound appetizing at all.

Now sabretooth tiger burritos? I'd be all over them.

If we weren't supposed to eat meat then God wouldn't have made steak sauce.

deathshead2 said:
If we weren't supposed to eat meat then God wouldn't have made steak sauce.
The first steak sauce I thought of was A1, which Kraft foods sells.

god works for Kraft?

Wow, did this place go to war or what... I love 'causes', they're the perfect excuse for someone to be insane and NOT claim to be religious.

And just remember, as great of importance as this issue is (lol), somehow I find it a little more important to worry more about man's inhumanity to man... Because although cows kill people, skud missles do it so much more massively & efficiently.

I don't want to eat cute animals..........but they're so delicious...I have to fight it

wolfsfang said:
The whole stinking human race should go extinct overnight.

We are not the gods we think we are...we are a blight, a plague, a collection of pus filled zits spread across the earth.

The world belongs to the animals because they

a: outnumber us millions to one

b: have abilities far greater than ours, without our tools we are a bunch of harmless gibbering idiots.
yes...but they don't have the commitee we do.....just kidding.........we rape and pillage everythnig good...it's what we do:(

wolfsfang said:
The whole stinking human race should go extinct overnight.
Why not lead us by putting a bullet in your head to start things off!!

We are not the gods we think we are...we are a blight, a plague, a collection of pus filled zits spread across the earth.
No, those are republicans.

The world belongs to the animals because they

a: outnumber us millions to one

b: have abilities far greater than ours, without our tools we are a bunch of harmless gibbering idiots.
The greatest tool in existance is the human mind. THAT gives US abilities far greater than any creature that ever existed.

jks said:
Anyone so obsessed over this issue as to call the opposition "sick" is obviously lacking in the mental department.
It's a fact. Our bodies our designed to consume meat. deal with it. I'd like to think it's 2006 and people are rational enough to not turn into a psychopath over trivial issues. Looks like I was wrong.
Then you eat it. I love it how you vegan-nazis call people who eat meat lazy for not changing. Ever stop to think some people just don't like soy and the like?
Wierdness factor of your post just increased 10 fold.
You know what the irony in this is? Your brain that gives you the ability to choose to eat meat or not grew over the milenia from that of early hominids into a modern human brain by the consumtion of proteins from ANIMAL MEAT. Well if that doesn't solidify my claim about you being a raving psychotic, nothing will.

I'm sooo obsessed, it's disasterous.
I don't care what your body is designed to eat. You can eat my period for all I care. I don't eat meat, I'm perfectly healthy, and probably 10x healthier than you, fatty mcfat.
Vegan's don't eat anything (or use any products) that have anything to do with hurting animals. So they pretty much sew their own clothes, have dreadlockes, and wear hemp. Omg youre so gay why am I even talking to you. Go to your room

Carter said:
Just like this lil animal right here
jurassicparktyranosaurusrex9oq.jpg

Whover designed those arms should be punched.

Next time I watch JP I'm going to giggle the entire time just because of the arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"