I hate the PETA

Holly Goodhead said:
I'm sooo obsessed, it's disasterous.
We can tell.
I don't care what your body is designed to eat. You can eat my period for all I care.
You don't care what people eat, yet you "can't wait for us meat eaters to get bird flu and die". Hmmmmm
I don't eat meat, I'm perfectly healthy, and probably 10x healthier than you, fatty mcfat.
Nope. 8.7% body fat and can run a 7 3/4 minute mile.
Vegan's don't eat anything (or use any products) that have anything to do with hurting animals. So they pretty much sew their own clothes, have dreadlockes, and wear hemp.
And don't. Take a shower, hippie.
Omg youre so gay why am I even talking to you.
Because of that obsession I pointed out earlier.
Go to your room
Can't, I have dead cow on the grill.

jks said:
The greatest tool in existance is the human mind. THAT gives US abilities far greater than any creature that ever existed.

Can we see in the dark? Change colour? Fly? Run at 70 miles per hour, breath underwater? have telescopic vison so powerful it can see a mouse from several miles away? and so on...

Nope. Didn't think so. We have an imagination which while I agree is a powerful thing, we as a species seem to use it more for evil than good.

jks said:
We can tell.
You don't care what people eat, yet you "can't wait for us meat eaters to get bird flu and die". Hmmmmm Nope. 8.7% body fat and can run a 7 3/4 minute mile.
And don't. Take a shower, hippie. Because of that obsession I pointed out earlier. Can't, I have dead cow on the grill.

Youre very sensitive.

wolfsfang said:
Can we see in the dark? Change colour? Fly? Run at 70 miles per hour, breath underwater? have telescopic vison so powerful it can see a mouse from several miles away? and so on...
Did any of those abilities lead to any of those animals becoming the dominant species on the planet? Nope. Didn't think so. Yes, we can do many of those things because our minds are so advanced that it is able to create ways of doing those things.

Nope. Didn't think so. We have an imagination which while I agree is a powerful thing, we as a species seem to use it more for evil than good.
Which, of course, is totally irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"