I Love Alan Moore!!>>Boycotting the Movie!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

8blades

Civilian
Reaction score
YES! Alan Moore is such a legend. I am so happy that he is boycotting the movie, I am following him too.

SNYDER! SNYDER! WHAT THE F HAS HE DONE! Oh, 300. You get one of the greatest comics of all time cuz you butchered the core of the story that was in Miller's 300 by adding all that junk???!!!! It's all about money.

Well, I hope Alan Moore does not back-track and goes ahead with removing his name from this stupid project made by a dumb director who has NO TRACK RECORD.

Hurrah for Alan Moore!!!

YES! Alan Moore is such a legend. I am so happy that he is boycotting the movie, I am following him too.

SNYDER! SNYDER! WHAT THE F HAS HE DONE! Oh, 300. You get one of the greatest comics of all time cuz you butchered the core of the story that was in Miller's 300 by adding all that junk???!!!! It's all about money.

Well, I hope Alan Moore does not back-track and goes ahead with removing his name from this stupid project made by a dumb director who has NO TRACK RECORD.

Hurrah for Alan Moore!!!

Any other news from 2004 you care to share?

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son." - Dean Wormer

Hurrah for Alan Moore!!!

112607-backlot06-big.jpg

112607-backlot01-big.jpg

If I were you, I wouldn't have wasted the time making a thread stating a biased opinion that everyone will hate you for.

Close thread before the other guys kill this dib**** here.

If making 300 was about money, Snyder wouldn't have fought for faithfulness, and he wouldn't have made the second-most-faithful comic adaptation ever. (the most faithful, IMO, is Sin City).

This dude that started the thread reminds me of the guy from the Simpsons.

I'm pretty sure he could've said this in the "Alan Moore Still Not Interested" thread.

...yep. But I guess he thought that by adding more caps and exclamation points, we'd all let it slide.

Hurrah for Alan Moore!!!

alan moore doesn't boycott films, he simply asks that his name be removed and wishes them the best. he doesn't actively boycott them, he's just not interested.

Indeed cryptic. And indeed to everyone but the OP. Fact is, Snyder may not have the track record to tackle Watchmen, but who in your opinion does?

It doesn't take a great director to make Watchmen. Just a capable one. All the direction is in the book already.

Oh and just for the record, even if Uwe Boll or Michael Bay made this movie I would still check it out. :up:

Please, no trolling in here! These boards are sacred! :csad:

That's what pisses me off. Wow, you completely replicate and COPY the hard work of someone else while not really doing anything off ur own back. Get out of here, man. For me and of course, Alan Moore; this movie does and will never exist....just the TRUE Watchmen book.

That's what pisses me off. Wow, you completely replicate and COPY the hard work of someone else while not really doing anything off ur own back. Get out of here, man. For me and of course, Alan Moore; this movie does and will never exist....just the TRUE Watchmen book.

Do you taste that? That's the bittersweet sensation of a delightful irony such as in your post I quoted. Can you recognize it? It's fantastic. :D :up:

Fact is, Snyder has no track record but gets given this quality piece of literature based on CASH.

Yeah, bladiebla. Did you catch the irony of your last sentence though?

Fact is, Snyder has no track record but gets given this quality piece of literature based on CASH.

Okay, we already know that. Was it really worth starting a thread on?

Besides, 300 was a pretty good movie, and just to let you know Watchmen is a completely different shtick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"