I need a nice pair of sunglasses

chosen1

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm lookin for a nice pair of sunglasses to buy something between the price of 80-150. I dont want anything to Big just something that looks good any suggestions or tips on good deals??

www.rayban.com

Great sunglasses, scratch proof lenses, lots of styles...I own 3 pairs of raybans and have never had any problems-

Erzengel said:
Oakleys are very nice.
yeah I saw a pair for like 250 that I have to have I'm just afraid of losing them.

Oakley's make a nice wire frame for like 150.

I recommend Raybans as well. I actually have Rayban frames for my prescription glasses, along with prescription sunglasses. :up:

I have these.
img

I've got the Daredevil Ray-bans with red lenses, and the same pair again with black (they are a good frame for me)

I also have the Predator sunglasses from the first Men In Black movie.

I hate people who wear sunglasses indoors.

I wear my sunglasses at night.

Ugh, god that's horrible. I hate people who wear them just to look cool, well it doesn't look cool, they come off looking stupid. I never wear sunglasses unless i'm blinded by the sun, and even then I just wear a cheap pair. It's insane to spend so much money on something you don't even need to wear so often.

I'm fairly sensitive to high sunlight (blue eyes+ contacts= light sensitivity says my eye doc.), so I almost HAVE to wear shades outside.

Hence the wearing of the sunglasses at times in which there is no need. I wear them at night aswell. Not because its an Oakley pair for $170, its because I'm an ass.:up:

Batty for Bats! said:
Hence the wearing of the sunglasses at times in which there is no need. I wear them at night aswell. Not because its an Oakley pair for $170, its because I'm an ass.:up:

"I wear my sunglasses at night, so I can, so I can see, visions I can see inside my head..."

Hades said:
Ugh, god that's horrible. I hate people who wear them just to look cool, well it doesn't look cool, they come off looking stupid. I never wear sunglasses unless i'm blinded by the sun, and even then I just wear a cheap pair. It's insane to spend so much money on something you don't even need to wear so often.

Agree to disagree.

Ronny Shade said:
depends on your head shape.

Most important factor:up:

Just go to your local sunglass hut and try on pairs until you find one that suits you.

I guess pop references are wasted on you.

Hades said:
I use to be that way but I actually became better with taking care of sunglasses and besides sometimes you aren't paying just for the name it's the quality.

Batty for Bats! said:
I missed it too. What was it?

I wear my sunglasses at night was a big hit in the 80s and it became part of the pop culture pantheon for that time, along with members only jackets, aviator sunglasses, and bad haircuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"