• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Glow in the Dark fabric paint question

Wolfwood

Shasta McNasty
Reaction score
Okay so here's the thing, I'm working on an Oogie Boogie costume (the villain from a Nightmare Before Christmas) and i'm using a burlap type material to create him with. Here's what I want to do, the burlap currently matches his normal color, what I want is for him to glow in the dark. I'm currently looking for something I can coat the material with that wont change the color of the burlap when it's in normal light. Also, it would be nice if I could find it in large quantities (I don't want to cover something this big using dinky little 10oz tubes). Any tips or suggestions would be welcome.

I think this page might be able to help you because it is what I am going to do.
http://glowinc.com/glow-in-the-dark/glow-in-the-dark-material.aspx
H09_18-1.jpg

[YT]gsWCvdivLpk[/YT]

Weird, that's the stuff I'm using for reference as well and I found that website today lol. It's like we're on the same track.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"