I Need Your Ideas And Suggestions For A Figure.

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm planning on making a short 'A-Team' Movie (possibly just the opening credits) using action figures for a bit of fun, Trouble is i cant find a figure sutible to be my favorite member 'Hannibal' My first thought was a Stargate figure of O'Neill, but i cannot get hold of him in the UK (i have a Rocky 3 clubber lang for B.A.)

Do ou guys have any ideas or suggestions of a figure i could use, or customise to use (except the old Galoob A team figures, i want them to look realistic)

for those who don't know

B0007LXP7W.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Now scale might be an issue here right?....if it isn't, there was a Reginald Barclay figure made in DST's Star Trek Line

that's the best pic I could find

117086327058642900.jpg

If time isn't an issue you can sit on your butt and wait for DST to eventually make a Battle Star galactica 70s Starbuck figure.....but I doubt it'll happen any time soon if it even does

Even then the DST figs are almost 8 inches tall and have poor artic....and the clothes still don't match...and you'll need a hat.....But Barclay looks Like Murdoch......what with Dwight Shultz playing them both and all....

as for old Hannibal.....I dunno....I remember having Mego style figs in Him, Face and Murdoch as a kid......and a General Lee to put them in (what did I know?)

Hmmm......No Idea's for Murdoch....or Face really I guess.

How about Mic from Rocky? Or if he's too old, maybe Nick Fury, and only show him from certain angles?

Thanks for that rough, i never knew they did a Dwight Shultz figure from when hewas in star trek, If an other people have any other suggestions regarding Hannibal, i'd much appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"