"I swear I didnt know she was my sister" - Twins married by mistake

Don't Blame the Boortz.:o

Clearly, I have to.

The thread maker was quick to the draw, as I heard it, on the way home from class, via Boortz.

NetDog, and Royal usually are faster than this. :down

Clearly, I have to.

The thread maker was quick to the draw, as I heard it, on the way home from class, via Boortz.

Yeah, that is true, but it was in the Neal's Nuze today. Hey! Off Topic: I have a Fairtax Thread link in my sig if you want to check it out!:yay:

didn't the whole "looking like each other" throw them a hint? They were twins right? Shouldn't they look similar?

didn't the whole "looking like each other" throw them a hint? They were twins right? Shouldn't they look similar?

Identical, yes.

Paternal or fraternal, no.

Paternal or fraternal can "look alike," but no exactly.

I went to school with two girls who were paternal, and they looked nothing alike.. nothing. Some couldn't even tell they were sisters.

True, With Boy/Girl Twins, they rarely look alike. I know a set, they barely look related. I'm an identical twin, we actually barely look alike anymore. (Damn Beer)

yeah, I meant paternal. I know some people who aren't even twins, just siblings, and they looks alike. that's weird how some paternal twins don't look similar.

Clearly, I have to.

I met Royal at a Braves game once, no lie.

Y'know, it really is amazing to think about. England is a big country. What are the odds? I mean, they must be astronomical.

Y'know, it really is amazing to think about. England is a big country. What are the odds? I mean, they must be astronomical.

For size it isn't, but for the population they have its pretty big. But if they both were raised or living in the same city and are the same age that's got to bring down the odds a bit. What's sad is both of them being adopted probably help strengthen the bond between them.

Please tell me they didn't consummate their marriage.

it's sick but sad when you think about it. they thought they had fond a decent partner now there whole world is f**ked up.

Please tell me they didn't consummate their marriage.

The articles don't reveal how long they were married but they weren't told until after they were. So they probably did.
Lots of times. :ikyn

really though, how did they find out AFTER the marriage? after it getting so far, how does that fact work it's way in afterwards?

The odds of adopted children seperated at birth somehow finding each other and falling in love are astronomical when you think about it. But now with artificial insemination being so popular it will probably become more likely for ppl with similiar dna to end up in a similiar situation. Anyway this is just a horrible story. Yaaaayyyy! I have a sister. Ewww I had sex with her.

That sucks. You find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with and you find out she's your twin? Fate is a cruel mistress.

If you were brought up you whole life without knowledge of the others existence than its not that bad, its not like you knew her as you sister, yea the fact of the matter is most people think this is so badd but its really not.

I think the extra disturbing thing is that sthey're twins. But makes you think how many siblings out there are in fact dating each other and don't know. Woman gets pregnant under 20, has child, puts it up for adoption, later finds a man, marries him then when she's in a secure relationship has children who could end up dating their sibling.

I'm guessing they weren't identical twins, I mean that would kinda be a giveaway.

Did they have joint birthdays I wonder :ninja:

In this case, the family that plays together doesn't stay together:oldrazz:

Article has no sources, I call shenanigans

Although I do know a member of this forum who has had first hand experience with this sort of scenario.....

What it didn't say is that they were both girls and identical twins!

It's one of those one in a lifetime things. The odds of you dating a cousin or something is pretty low. Third cousin, more probable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"