How the Gospels Prove Jesus is a Lizard

HellOnEarth said:
hahahha. :down (says alot about your character Corinthian)

Next. What is Salvation? And how does God save man?

this coming from the bible scholar with the handle Hell on Earth...
dude I am an Ex Jehovah's Witness...you dont want to go down this road with me

you're still dancing around the question, roach :rolleyes:

Elijya said:
you're still dancing around the question, roach :rolleyes:

this is a can of worms best not opened

Elijya said:
it would have escalated, Calvin, and still may
Why act preemptively? That's what got us into trouble with the whole Iraq thing anyway. If it escalated, then deal with it. If it hasn't yet, let it go. Why resort to stifling or censoring when you don't really need to? At best you come off like a bad sports official.

HellOnEarth said:
hahahha. :down (says alot about your character Corinthian)

Christianity is not the true way but just a way...

religist:cmad:

it's done

now instead of having a 'who's more religious and knows their bible better' pissing contest... would anyone like to talk about the actual thread topic?

I'm in agreement, Jesus was a peaceful man, who spoke to sinners instead of yelling at them, and preached that there were more important things beyond life his followers should be focusing on rather than worldly wants and struggles

HellOnEarth said:
You're the one arguing.
No s**t Copernicus. I asked about arguing being deleted, after some of my posts got deleted.

Elijya said:
it's done

now instead of having a 'who's more religious and knows their bible better' pissing contest... would anyone like to talk about the actual thread topic?

I'm in agreement, Jesus was a peaceful man, who spoke to sinners instead of yelling at them, and preached that there were more important things beyond life his followers should be focusing on rather than worldly wants and struggles

which is why I danced around the question. I dont have to prove my spirituality to anyone

HellOnEarth said:
Roach, I asked you a question. Why are you tapdancing away from the questions. Answer the question. Don't give me quotes from the Bible which you, yourself, do not understand. Answer the question.
How do you know he doesn't understand the bible? And how will his answers prove to you that he has read the bible?

Elijya said:
it's done

Agreed.

Jesus is a Democrat.

God is a Republican.

The Holy Spirit? He votes third party. Jesus and God laugh at him behind his back.

I am an atheist, however I dont' doubt that 2000 years ago a person by the name of Jesus revolutionized religion all over the world and for the better.
And he was a brave, brillaint, liberal bleeding heart! The religous right are a bunch of hypocrites!

vote lefty:yay:

I don't know if Jesus should or could be classified with a modern term like liberal but I do think that his teachings and actions contradict much of the actions and beliefs of religious conservatives.

For a moment I thought it said " How the Gospels Prove Jesus is a Lizard":wow:

B00003XA6K.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

As a christian, Im liberal... Im not for abortion, but I dont believe I have the right to tell someone they can't. As for a homosexual lifestyle, Im not for it but Im not agianst it. Again I dont believe I have the right to tell them what to do. I am for Wellfare, and Im agianst most wars...

However, Jesus would not be political but if he was, I do believe he would lean to the Liberal side.

WTF why was the title of this thread changed:D

Elijya said:

Say it ain't so!

LizardshotLincoln605x449.jpg

Hades said:
For a moment I thought it said " How the Gospels Prove Jesus is a Lizard":wow:

Wow ... we have a prophet in our midst.

I feel so...honored. :)

Darth Elektra said:
As a christian, Im liberal... Im not for abortion, but I dont believe I have the right to tell someone they can't. As for a homosexual lifestyle, Im not for it but Im not agianst it. Again I dont believe I have the right to tell them what to do. I am for Wellfare, and Im agianst most wars...

However, Jesus would not be political but if he was, I do believe he would lean to the Liberal side.

religion was basically an early form of government, so I'd say he was extremely political.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"