I want to plan revenge on this one guy

Sign him up for the daily Scientology newsletter.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well anyone who's ever had a bad trip knows, nothing could be worse than that. :)

You should make a thread titled "Wilhelm's Random Sadistic Ideas and Thoughts" then update it whenever.

Dude, that thread would rock.

Kaleb said:
Please help me, this guy has stolen from 4 of my friends, he stole $500 dollars from each one, and im pretty certain he stole $100 from me and my friends cds. We know thats its him ,cause we have lots of proof as (i.e bank statements and items purchased via debit card) I really want to get him back.:mad:

Obvious, but why not contact you know...the authorities.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well anyone who's ever had a bad trip knows, nothing could be worse than that. :)

bad place, I've only had a mildly bad shrooming experience (nowhere near as bad as they can get, I still knew who I was and what I was made out of) and I can't imagine trying to deal with that kind of torture in that condition. You did this to a drunk on 5-6 blotters? I'm suprised you didn't give him a heart attack.

Darthphere said:
Obvious, but why not contact you know...the authorities.

Cause then you wouldn't be a badass mafioso mutha****er! Besides, anybody asking for advice on the Hype! deserves to be lead as far astray as possible.

Lemonhead said:
You should make a thread titled "Wilhelm's Random Sadistic Ideas and Thoughts" then update it whenever.

Dude, that thread would rock.
meh...Dew would delete it.

Dress up in Halloween costumes,jump him,stick his face in dog ****,and the next morning report his ash to the cops.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
meh...Dew would delete it.

I forgot this board has banned and will ban everything awesome...

See your only recourse is sodimzing him. But don't worry the joke will be on him cause you're not gay. :up:

Erzengel said:
See your only recourse is sodimzing him. But don't worry the joke will be on him cause you're not gay. :up:

Sodomizing him is only worth it if you'll give him AIDS.:o

So really, just find a cheap crack smoree. It shouldn't be that hard to find one in New York. Then offer him/her rock to rape the guy. Instant satisfaction without having to contract HIV yourself.

(Somebody's gonna get offended here. I'm on 48 hours with no sleep. It seems funny to me at the moment. Apologies.)

Erzengel said:
heh, no, it was funnier on American Dad when the kid said he was going to dress up as a beautiful woman and have sex with his enemy and the revenge would be that he's not a woman, lol

Have someone call his house about 20 times and ask for Kevin.

Then call him and say...."This is Kevin....do I have any messages?"

C. Lee said:

Ha ha... *Writes down* :o

C. Lee said:

God, here we are with all these elaborate plans to give the guy AIDS or send him to a mental institution via one baaaaaaaad trip... and you just prove that KISS works for a reason. Brilliant.

C. Lee said:

Hahah, genius! :up:

Slipknot said:
Shoot him in the leg.

But then he'd just use their money for all the medical things. Unless somewhere as a result of the wound he gets addicted to pain killers and ends up ODing on something and dies.

Wilhelm-Scream said:

That's only for interrogations.

But for revenge, both knees.

And sometimes if the first knee doesn't do it in interrogations, the second knee too.

But rarely does that happen.

Seriously, is this even a question? Tell him to make with the cash, pack his s**t, and get on the next donkey back to Mexico. If he refuses, **** his s**t up, and burn his face off on a stove burner.

On a serious note on what to do...

If you have this guys address... sign him up for every type of magazine, newsletter, spam mail, anything you can without having to type in a credit card number. If you know his phone number... use the text to voice messanger thing to send him tons of calls on his phone. Sign him up for everything you can. You can almost ruin his credit. I once signed someone up to get four New York Times newspapers a day without having to use a credit card. The kid got them for a while before getting them canceled. He got a bill in the mail soon after... the bill was like $40 dollars or something. Mail is a powerful and annoying thing... and seeing as though you can't actually do anything to him physically... I would suggest doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"