Revenge of the Fallen I was right! The Fallen is a reference to the character!

As someone who thinks Transformers was one of the biggest wastes of time ever. I hafto say this sounds truly epic and has pumped up my anticipation and hope for the sequel (which was already below zero)

Thanks, have ordered volume 2, but cant get my hands on Vol.1 without paying as extortionate amount of money.

Don't you have a local comic book store close by? Those guys should be able to order in stock for you, if they don't start prank calling them with bomb threats :cmad:

The thing that makes me skeptical about the Fallen appearing in TF2 is that how could they really top it? I mean the character is very much a set-up for Unicron, which I think would be the only way you could top it. And since Bay has said before that they don't want to limit themselves to only three films makes me skeptical. For now, I'm leaning towards this simply being a revenge of Megatron storyline.

The thing that makes me skeptical about the Fallen appearing in TF2 is that how could they really top it? I mean the character is very much a set-up for Unicron, which I think would be the only way you could top it. And since Bay has said before that they don't want to limit themselves to only three films makes me skeptical. For now, I'm leaning towards this simply being a revenge of Megatron storyline.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, I see Galvatron as a potential next step.

Don't you have a local comic book store close by? Those guys should be able to order in stock for you, if they don't start prank calling them with bomb threats :cmad:

I'll have to start asking them, their collection of TF comics is extrememly and dissapointingly small.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, I see Galvatron as a potential next step.

You mean as possible third movie storyline? It could work, but I think it also depends on what happens with Megatron in TF2. If he gets a significant boost in screentime, then I wouldn't mind. But if he doesn't return until the end again, then I would want them to hold off.

Just got War Within V.2 a few weeks ago, havent read it yet, but skimmed through it and The Fallen looks like he is hardly in it, not to mention Grimlock and Jetfire seem to be the heroes of the story. As i said i skimmed through, so maybe wrong.

This is the only ray of hope for this movie otherwise it looks to be heading towards JOKE MOVIE of the year i.e. the one movie EVERYONE hates and makes fun off

In other words, the ANTI OR BIZZARO TDK!!!

This is the only ray of hope for this movie otherwise it looks to be heading towards JOKE MOVIE of the year i.e. the one movie EVERYONE hates and makes fun off

In other words, the ANTI OR BIZZARO TDK!!!

Funny, I thought all the trolls disappeared once the movie was a huge hit. This quote is a fart in the face of a box office hurricane.

Anyway, Simon Furman, who is writing the ROTF comic for IDW, confirms the Fallen is in the movie.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17412

Funny, I thought all the trolls disappeared once the movie was a huge hit. This quote is a fart in the face of a box office hurricane.

Anyway, Simon Furman, who is writing the ROTF comic for IDW, confirms the Fallen is in the movie.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=17412

I still dont see that as confirmation.

To begin with Furman has a nasty habit of pulling the legs of his readers in interviews.

Second he say's he has the screne play but cant use it yet in his follow up project because he's not allowed too.

There's too much doubt in this info for me to trust it.

I have to agree with sto vo kor, as far as we know the new story could be apart of an entirely unrelated continuity much like War Within.

Hmm a report from IDW Editor-in-Chief Chris Mowry has revealed more info on The Fallen.

“[We're going to] explore the background of The Fallen — the main villain of the movie — as well as expand on the ‘Reign of Starscream’ story that we’re doing and tie everything in to what this next movie is going to be,”

“The next movie starts out with just tons of action and there’s obviously going to be a lot of questions, so we’re hoping to answer some of those beforehand.”

It now sounds like this will in fact be a new comic edition to the live action movie universe of Transformers. In a previous post from Simon Furman he stated that they already have the script for TF: RotF so they can release comics that don't contradict the movie, and it sounds like they want to coincide the release of this comic with the movie to provide people with some back ground on The Fallen and the history of Cybertron. Very interesting stuff, I guess it doesn't matter if the history of the Fallen doesn't match up with that of the War Within story, but I hope they wont screw with the plot of who the Fallen is and his link to Unicron.

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com/2008/07/more-on-fallen-tf-destiny.html

With all the hype of "the fallen" you'd figure there would be pics or concept art floating around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"