I would beat that kids ass!

The key point about them all is the word DRUG. I recommend people to use none of them.
People should be free to consume what they want as long as they're not hurting others.

Life is too shot to dictate to others what they can and can't consume whether it's completely healthy or not.

You consider weed a useless impairment, I consider these altered states perceptual exploration. People should be allowed to make such a distinction without government intervention. Especially when a drug is less addictive than legal ones. It's my life.

Last edited:
so youre saying its ok for a parent to shoot up heroin with their kids in the room?

he didn't say you should be able to consume what ever you want if your kids are in the room, its irresponsible to do drugs in front of your kids and I've never heard of anyone shooting up in front of their children. and also if you are a heroin addict chances are your kids were taken away a long time ago

The fact of exposing the children to that would be harmful. At least mentally, if nothing else.

The key point about them all is the word DRUG. I recommend people to use none of them.

People should be free to consume what they want as long as they're not hurting others.

Life is too shot to dictate to others what they can and can't consume whether it's completely healthy or not.

You consider weed a useless impairment, I consider these altered states perceptual exploration. People should be allowed to make such a distinction without government intervention. Especially when a drug is less addictive than legal ones. It's my life.

Perhaps you should re-read my post that you answered in the above post I have quoted (I have quoted mine above yours for referrence)....you would then notice I say I recommend that people use none of them. I didn't demand they stop, I didn't call you names for using it, I didn't call into question the intelligenge or morals of those who use them....I recommend that people do not use them....you might also notice that I was referrencing all drugs (which as I have stated in this thread a couple of times also includes alchohol) even though with your next to last sentence you make it appeare that I may have in the past endorsed the use of alcohol. You have repeatedly in your posts throughout this thread said it's better than alchohol and put down the people who use it. So I state again to make it clear...I do not use or endorse alchohol either (all I have said is that it is legal)...so there is no need to bring that up with me.

Apparently just by my (or anyone elses) saying that I feel people shouldn't use marijuana sends you into a fit that you must vigorously defend. I'm sorry you are so insecure about it. You keep saying the government shouldn't intervene....and I have repeatedly said to you - if you do not like the law, work to have it changed. I'm not here to debate whether the drug laws are right or not, good or not, effective or not....I have been in here to say I personally think people shouldn't use them, should follow the established laws, and if they wish those laws were different...to work at changing them.

So lets sum it up -

I'm not screaming rightious indignation at anyone for using drugs and shouting they will burn in hell for doing it.

I am saying that I believe people should not use them, that they should follow the law, and if they do not like the law they should work on getting them changed.

so youre saying its ok for a parent to shoot up heroin with their kids in the room?

He's saying basically what I said a few posts above his. Aside from harming others which includes doing drugs or being an alcoholic(notice how I didn't say likes to drink alcohol on occasion)in front of your kids, no one should have the right to tell someone else what they can or can't do. Especially if it's not harming others including visual harm to your children.

That is literally trying to tell someone they don't have control or freedom over their life and it's a step away from being a controlled slave in my eyes. It's ******** on a stick if you ask me.

Freedom of choice...one of the greatest freedoms we have.

Perhaps you should re-read my post that you answered in the above post I have quoted (I have quoted mine above yours for referrence)....you would then notice I say I recommend that people use none of them. I didn't demand they stop, I didn't call you names for using it, I didn't call into question the intelligenge or morals of those who use them....I recommend that people do not use them....you might also notice that I was referrencing all drugs (which as I have stated in this thread a couple of times also includes alchohol) even though with your next to last sentence you make it appeare that I may have in the past endorsed the use of alcohol. You have repeatedly in your posts throughout this thread said it's better than alchohol and put down the people who use it. So I state again to make it clear...I do not use or endorse alchohol either (all I have said is that it is legal)...so there is no need to bring that up with me.

Apparently just by my (or anyone elses) saying that I feel people shouldn't use marijuana sends you into a fit that you must vigorously defend. I'm sorry you are so insecure about it. You keep saying the government shouldn't intervene....and I have repeatedly said to you - if you do not like the law, work to have it changed. I'm not here to debate whether the drug laws are right or not, good or not, effective or not....I have been in here to say I personally think people shouldn't use them, should follow the established laws, and if they wish those laws were different...to work at changing them.

So lets sum it up -

I'm not screaming rightious indignation at anyone for using drugs and shouting they will burn in hell for doing it.

I am saying that I believe people should not use them, that they should follow the law, and if they do not like the law they should work on getting them changed.
I'm insecure because I feel passionately about personal freedoms and nanny laws?

Part of the struggle for legalization is open debate. Debate also clarifies a person's position on subjects. I'm not sure why you won't debate this topic.

That would be harmful to most kids.

Also I'm against higly addictive drugs because it takes away a persons freedom to choose.

I support the freedom to choose, so I'm against arbitrary drug laws and highly addictive drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"