I'd Like You Guys' Input On Something

... and you continue. Guess I touched a nerve.

Did you get any positive response from your other video endeavors? What makes you think this one will be any different?

... and you continue.

Did you get any positive response from your other video endeavors? What makes you think this one will be any different?

I keep trying to say I will not be in front of the camera if this works out. I'd help out behind the scenes!

Are you really expecting that to make a difference?

You're going to have random people talk about the goings on of a messageboard you're a part of?

I gotta say, it doesn't sound like a winner... then again, you seem to crave any attention you can get so maybe you should go for it.

Are you really expecting that to make a difference?

You're going to have random people talk about the goings on of a messageboard you're a part of?

I gotta say, it doesn't sound like a winner... then again, you seem to crave any attention you can get so maybe you should go for it.

Fine. It's not gonna work. Forget it. Happy now?

YEAH! Heavy MEH-TULLLL!!!!! \m/_{-_-}_\m/

The only way you could make it up to me is by taking a picture of a threeway between the loch ness monster, a unicorn, and a leprechaun.

FINE! :cmad:

I'll need my camera back. It's inside that teddy bear on the shelf in front of your bed.

I was sitting around doing nothing and had a thought. Wouldn't it be great to have someone on here make YouTube videos discussing the latest happenings on the Boards or the News on the front page? I know Mee does his reports, but they seem to be kind of rare. So, I decided to ask what you guys thought, since it DOES involve all of us Hypsters.

Honestly? That sounds absolutely horrible. I'm not trying to be mean and you seem to have a history with some people here, but I think that youtube blogs and the like are awful :csad: There's no need to have video about a messageboard.

I think it's a good idea for upcoming comic based movies. I approve.:up:

I'd do the anchorman thing but it's RD's idea. It's not original but that doesn't make it a bad idea. Plus it would save time and energy sifting through post in threads to find the news update.

Wait...did I just read a reference to someone's ass having sparkles on it? :huh:

jag

HAHA I remember Bamfer showing me all of her videos and we lol'd together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"