• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'd love to see an animated Howard The Duck film

Hordakfan

Civilian
Reaction score
I mean Howard made a comeback in Marvel Lego and Ultimate Spider-Man, so i think the poor dude needs an animated movie.

It should be called "Howard: A Different Species of Hero" as it is a separate title away from the Lucas film. Walt Disney Pictures and Marvel Animation studios together can make a new adaptation of Steve Gerber's classic Marvel comic featuring the Circus of Crime with the Ringmaster as the villains and i could see Hugh Laurie as Howard's voice plus Kirsten Bell as Beverly's voice plus the guys who did Paperman or Wreck it Ralph as producers using the same animation techniques like Paperman.

Would you want the movie to connect to MCU? Or to the animated Big Hero 6?

I think that within a Big Hero 6 shared universe, there is room for this... and Power Pack.

I want a real Howard movie, tied to the MCU. And bring Lorraine McFly back to play Beverly again

I want a real Howard movie, tied to the MCU. And bring Lorraine McFly back to play Beverly again

Then the same process that they are using for Groot and Rocket Raccoon should be used for him if he's to be in MCU.

Yes in Big Hero 6's Universe i'd love to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"