The Dark Knight Idea For Making The Scarecrow Even More Awesome

Digital_Ashes

Civilian
Reaction score
Now, we've see ol' burlap bag Cilian Murphy, it's not nearly as exciting as fear induced toxin Scarecrow.

I think, and I believe this would make the Scarecrow about 3,000 times cooler. He EMITS the fear toxin naturally, somewhat like just an aura or smell, so he always looks like he's dripping with worms, or like really freaking awesome.

I mean can you imagine him, just walking in his suit and have this pale green aura around him of that fear toxin and everyone just staring at him in fear. Of course it would also mean he is constantly under the fear toxin, naturally making him insane.

It would explain how he got henchmen after going bat **** crazy. They were frightened into submission. It would make him a more menacing foe and put him on par with the Joker in terms of villiany because the last movie he was a joke. In this movie it would be great to really see him shine along side the Joker.

If he emitted the fear toxin naturally, that would suggest a mutation, like in the Spider-Man movies. The realistic basis of this series wouldn't allow for something like that.

Give him the full body Scarecrow costume.

How the hell would he emit it naturally? Is he gonna have his fear toxin made into a cologne and spray bottles of it on himself or is he going to fart it out

Fear toxin flatulence! Run Crane just had chili last night!! :yay:

Teh stinky :o

LOL, yeah don't want him looking like he has a major gas/constipation problem.

I like the way he is with just the mask over a suit. If they really wanted to make it cooler..........leave on the straight jacket from the end of BB. Too bad from some of the photos people took of the Chicago filming it shows him in a business suit again.

Yeah, I liked the Scarecrow atop his fire-breathing horse. The distortion of his voice was a nice touch when people are on the gas too. Here's hoping we'll get another Scarecrow on acid freakout again in TDK. He didn't look all that bad wearing the mangy straight-jacket with his mask, but his full suit would be amazing to see on screen. Don't hold your breathe on this one...

I like the suit/mask combo from "Batman Begins". It looked creepy, very effective.

I like the idea of the straight jacket/mask look, however from the spy pics he looks like his costume is pretty much the same.

Yeah, the scarecrow as a mutant, and then they should make the joker an alien from outer space, and the Penguin is really Danny Devito! Or not.

I do not think that would make him "more awesome" so muc has it would make him "more not awesome"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"