The Dark Knight Ras VS Joker VS Two-Face VS Scarecrow

Batman kicked Joker's ass.

Ras kicked Batman's ass.

Ras would demolish the Joker.

Two-Face and Scarecrow should be combined into a team to make this a better three-way

Batman kicked Joker's ass.

Ras kicked Batman's ass.

Ras would demolish the Joker.

In fighting, it doesn't always work like "A+B=C, therefore A+C=B".

I don't think there'd be any "demolishing" going on. Joker's unpredictability would wreak havoc on anybody.

In fighting, it doesn't always work like "A+B=C, therefore A+C=B".

I don't think there'd be any "demolishing" going on. Joker's unpredictability would wreak havoc on anybody.

Wouldn't a more fitting algebraic analogy is that just because A>B, and B>C, in this scenario it doesn't necessarily mean that A>C?

*hides in the corner*

But I do agree, it's not as clear cut as that. Having said that, I do think Ra's would eventually win, he's just too strong and has all the resources.

Last edited:
Sorry, that was a little bit annoying, wasn't it? Don't know why I said that. Anyway, the point is.,., I agree

Last edited:
Ras would win, easily. Nolan's Ras is basically Batman without any moral issues towards killing criminals, or anybody else for that matter, that doesn't agree with his philosophy. And that's the catch:

It isn't so much that the Joker dominates Batman physically, he gets to him psychologically. Batman had multiple chances to end the Jokers reign of terror simply by killing him, but because he can't do that morally, he allows him to continue, which in a weird way, makes him kind of responsible. And that's the beauty of their relationship and the interesting part of the dichotomy of Batman's crusade.

Ras, on the other hand, would have no such problems killing the Joker the first opportunity he gets. Stick him on the Batpod instead of Bruce Wayne, and the movie would've been over right there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"