Superman Returns If it's a sequel, what bridges/gaps from S:TM & SII will transcend into SR, if any?

SolidSnakeMGS said:
I wonder if they'll play the "whose kid is it" mystery aspect throughout the whole movie with the audience. Maybe they'll give hints that it might be AND might not be Superman's, and then at the end, like at the end of Empire Strikes Back, we'll get the truth.
See I think that would be great..keep us guessing right up to the end of the movie.:up:

For some reason EMI thinks he works for WB.

Venom71 said:
See I think that would be great..keep us guessing right up to the end of the movie.:up:

Imagine this:

It's the very end of the film, Luthor has been defeated, Metropolis saved, whatever. Superman FINALLY gets a chance to talk to Lois, to discover who the kid is. He flies to her apartment and they sit down to discuss it. The big question... Superman asks Lois if the kid is his. She kinda smiles, but not really, and looks at him for a while. Superman raises his eyebrows at her in frustrated anticipation. We see Lois again...who just stares at him. THEN ROLL CREDITS!! ARGH!!! :mad:

Venom71 said:
Great Avatar Showtime! :up:

Thanks V, I need to fix the resolution somehow, and then it will be perfect.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Imagine this:

It's the very end of the film, Luthor has been defeated, Metropolis saved, whatever. Superman FINALLY gets a chance to talk to Lois, to discover who the kid is. He flies to her apartment and they sit down to discuss it. The big question... Superman asks Lois if the kid is his. She kinda smiles, but not really, and looks at him for a while. Superman raises his eyebrows at her in frustrated anticipation. We see Lois again...who just stares at him. THEN ROLL CREDITS!! ARGH!!! :mad:

Not quite but very close.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Imagine this:

I will blow the theater up and ban Superman from my mind.

what if Richard White is secretly a super villain and the kid is his offspring and becomes the same?

What if Superman takes his face off and IT'S ETHAN HUNT and it's actually Mission Impossible Returns the movie!

Where the hell do u guys come up with all this crap:p?

AHA! I changed it. So you come up with all this crap here then.

We study you're posts X-Plode, and then we can post crap easily.

what if the people of metropolis know clark is superman but they dont know that superman knows they know who he is or what if lois knows superman is clark and clark knows lois knows he is superman.

db85usa said:
what if the people of metropolis know clark is superman but they dont know that superman knows they know who he is or what if lois knows superman is clark and clark knows lois knows he is superman.

Repeat that in slow motion.

It is never good if they know he is Superman. Then what will he do with all those glasses? :up:

db85usa said:

My circuits are going into overload after that one. Abbebebeddbebe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"