If The Real Deadpool was in Wolverine: Origins

Discussion in 'Deadpool' started by Slushy, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Slushy Registered

Wolverine is leading the mutants to safety, the giant doors open up, and he sees:

[​IMG]

standing there. How would you want the rest of the first Wolverine movie to play out? :woot:

2. -JKR- Registered

I don't know. It still would've been a subpar use of the Deadpool character in a mediocre film.

I'm really glad they f'd him up in that film. This way the character made his (real) on-screen debut in his own, great film!

#2 -JKR-, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  3. CyclopsWasRight Well, he was.

Doubt it would've changed anything. He'd still only be in it for a short third-act fight

4. Wildcard Cataclysmic Titan

True, it wouldn't have mattered. They butchered doing an authentic take on Wolverine's origins. The moment they fumbled on that there was nothing that could've saved the film, not even a character as awesome as Deadpool.

5. The Infernal Mky Mk

I just hope the next Wolverine doesn't repeat this mistake. As much as The Wolverine was better, it still repeated this mistake. Movie still falls apart (to a lesser degree) in the third act, but instead they butchered the Silver Samurai. I wonder how that would have went if the Silver Samurai was a more beloved character.

6. marcvader Lurker #1

That Silver Samurai was a huge whiff on their part and it's a shame cause he could have been visually stunning and if could have been one hell of a fight if he was human size.

7. The Infernal Mky Mk

I liked the Silverbot Samurai's (or Silver Sentinel if you want) design, but disliked the entire Grandpa storyline and the actual Silver Samurai being a separate, non-mutant character. Shingen should have been the real villain imo.

8. Rowsdower! Registered

Yeah, The Wolverine wasn't bad, it just... wasn't good either. It kind of just... was. I fel like I forgot most of the movie immediately after watching it. It was better than Origins, but that's not saying much.

9. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

I can't really remember it very well either and have hardly rewatched it, even though I though it was fine at the time.

10. tiisetsomaloma Registered

Not bad. Just more than good. Not better

11. ashwilliams8891 Registered

It still would've been a subpar use of the Deadpool character in a mediocre film.

12. pamsingh2018 Registered

It would be fun to watch wolverine with Deadpool.:p