The Avengers If you could add ANY superhero to the Avengers, who would it be?

gzilla46

Civilian
Reaction score
If you could add ANY superhero to The Avengers, who would it be? It can be ANY superhero you can think of. It can even be DC superheroes, like Superman, and Batman, and stuff like that.

I would add, Spiderman, Wolverine, and Batman.

Red Tornado, or Hawk-Man from dc I think that would fit without being too repetitive on powers or character.

Fairchild: a strong female character, good for all around muscle

Ripclaw: gives the Avengers a counter for bladed opponents, and some philosophical wisdom

Hound: Cap deserves to have a talking car, and Hound's patriotic vehicle form and general reliance on non-lethal weaponry makes these two an ideal fit

The Ray: A DC hero who's not overwhelmingly powerful, the Avengers never really had an iconic long-term member who had inherent energy blasting powers (closest one being Captain Marvel/Photon)

Snake Eyes: I just want to see the Silent Master spar against Captain America just once, so sue me. :woot:

Last edited:
Fairchild: a strong female character, good for all around muscle

Ripclaw: gives the Avengers a counter for bladed opponents, and some philosophical wisdom

Hound: Cap deserves to have a talking car, and Hound's patriotic vehicle form and general reliance on non-lethal weaponry makes these two an ideal fit

The Ray: A DC hero who's not overwhelmingly powerful, the Avengers never really had an iconic long-term member who had inherent energy blasting powers (closest one being Captain Marvel/Photon)

Snake Eyes: I just want to see the Silent Master spar against Captain America just once, so sue me. :woot:

Not gonna lie, those are some excellent choices

I myself say Red Robin from the DC Universe because I find Tim Drake as both Robin and Red Robin to be very underrated. He was trained by both Batman and Nightwing, he deduced BOTH of their identities without any help, and I just feel now that he's alone as Red Robin, The Avengers would good place for him to shine and show his ultimate potential

Wonder Woman. She and Thor could kick so much a** together, and then have debates over their Norse vs. Greek gods, like "who's given humanity a harder time?"

Definitely any of the other actual Avengers from the comics --- that goes without saying.

But as for others ---

*Batman, definitely. He's the ONLY Marvel-esque character who somehow found himself hopelessly trapped in a DC dimension of deities in tights. It's time for Master Bruce to come home, to where he belongs.

Definitely any of the other actual Avengers from the comics --- that goes without saying.

But as for others ---

*Batman, definitely. He's the ONLY Marvel-esque character who somehow found himself hopelessly trapped in a DC dimension of deities in tights. It's time for Master Bruce to come home, to where he belongs.

I ALMOST chose Batman, but then I remembered how similar he was to Iron Man in terms of being a rich billionaire genius as one side of his personality. I know they would get along well, however. It's just TOO similar for my tastes, but then again it's not my choice, it's yours and I respect it.

Nightwing might not be a bad pick either

I ALMOST chose Batman, but then I remembered how similar he was to Iron Man in terms of being a rich billionaire genius as one side of his personality. I know they would get along well, however. It's just TOO similar for my tastes, but then again it's not my choice, it's yours and I respect it.

Nightwing might not be a bad pick either

We'll just say the whole Batman side of the family. :)
Maybe Marvel can do a trade for Bats, and give DC crap like Sentry and Squadron Supreme.

As for Bruce and Tony....yeah, similar alter egos, but completely different power/skillsets on the superhero side.

Black Panther and Hank Pym as "Giant Man" most definately.

Wolverine & Spider-Man.

Wolverine would be great contrast to every character. Great anti-hero between good guys.

Spider-Man would be most down to earth superhero in super egos like Iron Man,Captain America & Thor.

Movie: Black Panther, Wolverine, Spider-Man
Comics: Batman, Flash

Myself, I purposely avoided any iconic heroes like the DC holy trinity because they would overshadow any other individual member of the Avengers, which isn't what the team is all about.

However, Batman would fit in nicely in a contextual sense: in terms of being a scientific genius, Stark is more the innovator and inventor, and Batman is more the methodical investigator and theorist, so they would actually complement each other well (or conflict with each other even worse, which would be fun to read about or see in either case).

His pragmatic darkness would play well against Captain America, the same way it plays up against Superman. His slightly paranoid nature, especially about his own teammates (see "JLA: Tower of Babel") would be very, very interesting if he's on a team with The Hulk.

Batman would also play off well against some of the more idealistic Avengers, like Janet and Hank. And I see him and Hawkeye coming close to killing each other every ten minutes. :awesome:

If we're talking movie Avengers....without a doubt Hugh Jackman's Wolverine and Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man. I would've chosen Andrew, but Tobey has more iconic significance and the classic costume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"