The Avengers Jeremy Renner is Hawkeye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thing to note is that Renner said in one of his latest interviews that there was only 2 scenes in the entire film that has the ENTIRE group there..and one of them is the NYC Park scene that we've seen photos of. If that's the case, I'm guessing that the other one is of when the Avengers are looking down at a defeated Loki like Tom had mentioned at a earlier expo.

What about the scene in the trailers in the conference room? There's a shot of all of them sitting there (with the exception of Thor, who's standing). Plus I don't think they all filmed the Central Park scene together. There's no picture with all of them in it together.

So the scenes they actually filmed together are probably a segment of the conference room scene and the shot looking down at Loki. The Central Park scene is probably edited from all of them being there filming at different times. That's my assumption anyway. I hope it doesn't come off confusing. It feels difficult to explain.

The only time they ever have to all be together is when there's a shot of every single one of them in one frame. Aside from that they can film separately. Pretty convenient. There will be plenty of interaction between them all, don't worry. Often times most of the cast is there except one or 2. Didn't see hawk eye in the scene aboard the carrier

After seeing Mission Impossible i am confident in Renner as Hawkeye. Can't wait to see him in action

Renner is a terrific actor..i hope he gets adequate screentime to show his stuff

40963934712776197046921.jpg

I loved the mi4 scene where
Spoilers
He stretches a bit before he jumps
End spoilers

In the same manner, i want hawkeye to be cool and confident when he needs to be but scared, intimidated/nervous, and funny in some parts.

One dimensional cool calm characters are lame.

I feel compelled to say this but I have just found out how old Jeremy Renner is by way of the IMDB.com homepage and I just wanted to say he looks very good for his age! He's like 2 years older than I am and looks half his age!

Carry on good people.

I feel compelled to say this but I have just found out how old Jeremy Renner is by way of the IMDB.com homepage and I just wanted to say he looks very good for his age! He's like 2 years older than I am and looks half his age!

Carry on good people.
...How old is he? Is it too creepy that I find him INCREADIBLY hot.

I loved the mi4 scene where
Spoilers
He stretches a bit before he jumps
End spoilers

In the same manner, i want hawkeye to be cool and confident when he needs to be but scared, intimidated/nervous, and funny in some parts.

One dimensional cool calm characters are lame.

Wouldn't be Hawkeye without the humor!

I just think it speaks volumes about this role, that probably the least known character on this site, has the most views and is one of the most talked about in the Avengers thread. Why is that?

I just think it speaks volumes about this role, that probably the least known character on this site, has the most views and is one of the most talked about in the Avengers thread. Why is that?

Because anyone that uses a bow and arrow to fight Aliens is the cool ;)

Man, I can't wait to see Hawkeye in action! He's the only character out of my top 5 super heroes who hasn't had time to shine on the big screen yet! Even Deadpool kicked ash at the beginning of Wolverine.

Yeah, it'll be funny because he's basically the only "normal" person there (don't know if they're going with Black Widow's retconned origin). And his reactions to all these superpowered ****ers running around and acting like brats should be good.

You know Renner's going to sell the hell out of Hawkeye's smartass nature too. He'll be the breakout character, I think.

I can't wait. :D

Even though they're going with an Ultimate-esque costume (which I'm fine with, though it could use some more purple), I KNOW they'll be going with the 616 personality. There's no way we'll get the Ultimate version, aka Punisher with arrows.

Whedon's already said he thinks Renner is a possible scene stealer which makes me happy. I have no doubt he'll breath life into Clint and bring out his badass nature. Easily one of the top things I'm looking forward to. :up:
I agree, he could be the movies Han Solo.
Sweet way of putting it. :awesome:

He's gotta be a joker though. Not just mr serious

naughtyjeremy.png

Yep, and it looks like this pic squashes all of those gay rumors, or, at least he's bi.

Interesting it seems they DID include a shade of purple in his costume. Cool! Oh and btw yea he is either into girls or he is looking for breast cancer:woot:

Interesting it seems they DID include a shade of purple in his costume. Cool! Oh and btw yea he is either into girls or he is looking for breast cancer:woot:

Oh, he's definitely into girls. I'm trying so hard to find it on youtube, but he is doing an interview with a bunch of reporters, and there is a chick off to the left, and he isn't even trying to be subtle of him checking her out. It's really hilarious! I'll try and look for it one more time.

Here it is, it's near the beginning.

[YT]dR5CrLjG7sk[/YT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"