If you were able to spend the day with any Superhero of your choice who would it be?

RootBeerMaster

Superhero:RootBeerMaster
Reaction score
I would say my Favorite Superhero, but X-23 I think would scare me, she did in one of my dreams. she isn't the friendliest hero there is and I don't know that I could talk about Guns and other weapons all day, cause I won't want to talk about watching people die or how horror films are fake cause the monsters methods ain't quick enough. that's if I could even get her to talk. :csad:

so I have to go with Super-girl, cause I think she would be a lot of fun to hang out with and talk to and she seems like the party type of girl but not the bad parties, and I wouldn't mind listen how Boyscout is annoying, overbearing,overprotective and a stiff who never has any fun. :woot:

So What Superhero Would You want to spend the Day with and Why?

Spoiler. She strikes me as a girl who could take me to a few fun parties.

So What Superhero Would You want to spend the Day with and Why?

Either Plastic Man or Ambush Bug because it would be a ton of fun.
Close runner-up would be Punisher because that would also be a ton of fun, but a different kind of fun.

nightwing...because I'm female

1. Kilawog of the Green Lantern Corps.

Once I got used to his brash personality, I'm sure he'd have all sorts of crazy stories to tell me about his space travels. I don't know how many times I could take being called a "Poozer" though lol.

2. Beast of the X-Men.

Holy crap, we could work out while chatting about biology. /geekasm

Half of the X-Men. Seriously, they'd all probably have interesting things to talk about.

Not a superhero but Sally Floyd. But only Myspace so I could send her hate mails. :D

Any hero who's powers I could steal. It would be cool to hang out with Tony Stark/Iron Man though. You know you would have a good time (If his not in jerk mode).

Half of the X-Men. Seriously, they'd all probably have interesting things to talk about.

Not a superhero but Sally Floyd. But only Myspace so I could send her hate mails. :D

If I hung out with half the X-Men, it'd just make me depressed b/c I'm not a mutant :(

Rogue...:D circa this famous Wizard Cover #34 cover...which i can't seem to find an image of anywhere if someone can help. :o

Emma Frost; for her personality. :o

greg_horn_emma_frost_v.jpg

Last edited:
It's gotta be optimus prime, it just has to be...

or the swat kats.

Aw man, I wouldn't even know what to say to Optimus. He's on Captain America level to me

Aw man, I wouldn't even know what to say to Optimus. He's on Captain America level to me
imagine riding inside him around with 'you've got the touch' in the background and the rest of the autobots in formation behind him...

optimus is better than cap.

I'd go with Optimus too...

... or the Ninja Turtles. :up:

Tony Stark all the way. C'mon, he's more of a playboy than Hugh Hefner!

Wally West's Alter Ego!

I'd like to go to a few bars and pubs with Rorschach.

He will look up and shout "Your round!"... And I'll whisper "No."

:D

I would like to say the Hulk but I doubt it would be very meaningful so I guess I would go with Amora (not a hero but...) or Emma or Aphrodite....you are getting the picture. Of course, that is assuming that intimate relations would be permitted, if not, then Superman Prime (from DC 1m) or the Living Tribunal who could then tell me the secrets of the universe.

Umm Tony Stark...Get some womanising tips.....then run off with his Iron Man suit...fine!! I'll take the Mark II not III, Happy?? :woot:

It's gotta be optimus prime, it just has to be...

or the swat kats.

:wow: I was just talking about the Swat Kats with someone last night

As per the thread title

Michelangelo of the turtles or Ben Grimm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"