IGN: Wii's 2007 in Motion (a look ahead)

TheGrayGhost

Sidekick
Reaction score
http://wii.ign.com/articles/781/781859p1.html

All of the games that have been announced (and some new ones) are featured somewhat in-depth in this very cool article. I haven't read it all myself, but as you can tell from my sig, I'm very much looking forward to Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I've just been taken over by the franchises' sense of atmosphere and intelligent gameplay. I mean, I once doubted this franchise, but in retrospect, I'm genuinely sorry that I didn't discover its top teir quality sooner. I pray every Monday that Super Metroid is released on the Virtual Console. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption is going to be sublime, and I'm running short of breath just thinking about it. :wow: In fact, I'm preparing a thread that gushes on my experience so far with the Metroid franchise, and I hope Zenien will complement it with her art.

And then there's Super Mario Galaxy. I need to update my anticipation thread, but I really can't say enough about this game. It is going to be THE game that leads the industry into motion-sensing, just as Super Mario 64 lead it into the wonderful world of 3D with analog control, camera control, and smart gameplay mechanics. I'm in love. It's a beautiful game with a soaring sense of fun (literally), and I can't wait to hear some of the revamped Mario tunes.

And friggin Super Smash Brothers Brawl. My God. This is truly a champion's multiplayer game and one of the few, in my opinion, that features a multiplayer every bit as good as Nintendo's legendary adventures. You're not a true gamer, in my opinion, if you haven't played this game.

There's tons more featured in that article, and I wish I could talk about all of them. But I will single out the $19.99 Wii re-make of RE4; it's been receiving a lot of buzz lately, with early play-testers proclaiming it the "definitive version" of the game. And I never got to play it....

Looks Like you have metroid fever my friend. I can relate. The first time I played Super metroid I was hooked. I remember them advertising it as the biggest snes cart ever and it was the first game on snes that had Live voice acting in the intro. Then the whole game blew my mind. I've been a metroid feind ever since. The only one I haven't played is return of samus. I was pissed it got delayed at launch but If they're perfecting it I'm no too mad. I still haven't bought a new ds yet but I miss hunters. check out my myspace page background I have this sick samus image in the backgrond. http://www.myspace.com/enigmatic21

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"