I'm Back......AND IT FEELS GOOOOOOD!

Underdawg

Reaction score
OMG, Its been over a year since i had my old account. and for all the people interested in hearing it (which im betting nobody is even going to view this threead), here it is. my story.

i made an account in April 2004 so i can post and read messages on the Spider-Man 2 forum. Then a year later, a friend found out my password and said some harsh things which caused me to be banned.

i cam back a month later with the name Underdawg 2.0, to apologize to all the members who were offended. One of the Mods said if my behavior was good, i can get my old account back (Underdawg), along with all my new and old posts. When she gave it back, she forgot to unban me.

So for another year i tried making a new account, but never happened. i eventually e-mailed them a couple of days ago. AND NOW I HAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK.

I used to post on them everyday, and i plan to do it once more. This feels great being back, and being able to post once more:)

Underdawg said:
These boards used to be my life, i used to post on them everyday, and i plan to do it once more. This feels great being back, and being able to post once more:)

that's sad....oh, and welcome back.

ya i just realized that......i think im gonna change that. (tried to make it more emotional ;))

Underdawg said:
ya i just realized that......i think im gonna change that. (tried to make it more emotional ;))

ah...yeah, that'd probably be for the best...

But now everyone can see it anyway, because you quoted :D. Welcome Back to the Hype anyways!

You shouldn't have come back. Now the hype will eat you whole :( And it's been slow for the past several weeks. So grab some snacks and get comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"