I'm Back......AND IT FEELS GOOOOOOD!

Underdawg

Reaction score
OMG, Its been over a year since i had my old account. and for all the people interested in hearing it (which im betting nobody is even going to view this threead), here it is. my story.

i made an account in April 2004 so i can post and read messages on the Spider-Man 2 forum. Then a year later, a friend found out my password and said some harsh things which caused me to be banned.

i cam back a month later with the name Underdawg 2.0, to apologize to all the members who were offended. One of the Mods said if my behavior was good, i can get my old account back (Underdawg), along with all my new and old posts. When she gave it back, she forgot to unban me.

So for another year i tried making a new account, but never happened. i eventually e-mailed them a couple of days ago. AND NOW I HAVE MY ACCOUNT BACK.

I used to post on them everyday, and i plan to do it once more. This feels great being back, and being able to post once more:)

Underdawg said:
These boards used to be my life, i used to post on them everyday, and i plan to do it once more. This feels great being back, and being able to post once more:)

that's sad....oh, and welcome back.

ya i just realized that......i think im gonna change that. (tried to make it more emotional ;))

Underdawg said:
ya i just realized that......i think im gonna change that. (tried to make it more emotional ;))

ah...yeah, that'd probably be for the best...

But now everyone can see it anyway, because you quoted :D. Welcome Back to the Hype anyways!

You shouldn't have come back. Now the hype will eat you whole :( And it's been slow for the past several weeks. So grab some snacks and get comfy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"