Question(s) in using PayPal

Binker

Superhero
Reaction score
I have never used Paypal before, especially with ebay, I always had my brother help me in buying some things from ebay. Now I want to see if I should get it, and of course there are questions in what you can do with it beyond the usual that you've used it for.

It also connects with a situation currently where Paypal may or may not be helpful....

Need options in sending money from one s account to another s?
Edit
Update: Need options in sending money from one persons account to another
Update 2: My girlfriend is currently having issues: she is on a business trip in Nigeria and wants to come home, but she is having account issues because she's Austrian and her account isn't American so Nigeria is not accepting any of it to pay for her ticket home. She had a thought of sending the money to my account, then I could send it to her (via Western Union or "god forbid" Moneygram). I can't do that because its a joint account and its not that private (any or all questions toward that, don't ask).

This led to the Paypal as this one idea that could help because her friend who was suppose to help isn't responding to her.

Could you use Paypal to connect with one account (her's) to another (me) and send the money out, safely and securely?

Also, could she do that and would that work where she is now to come home?

P.S. Random question: all this would need my account information, and I'm not saying this would happen from the parties invovled, but could someone take money out from my account too?

I really need answers for this.

Especially the PS

PayPal is pretty straight forward. You set up an account, link it to one of bank accounts and then you’ll be able to transfer funds to a from it. The only question then is whether PayPal can actually be used as a method of pay where she is.

I wanna say Paypal is an option for most places around the world unless they say otherwise.

ive had paypal over a decade so i can confirm its validity and security. i use it with every online transaction i can.

like others said, find out if it is a valid form of payment where she is as paypal can also have a card attached to the account to use out and about. if i recall, it's a Visa card

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"