• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

I'm bored, want to play a game...or the one page story...

Mrh7448

I am not a Side Kick
Reaction score
Hi, I was pretty bored tonight. So what to do?

So I'm sure this will just end up in the annals of the Hype but figured that I would put out the challenge.

It's simple doing the next page in the story.

The Rules:

1. It has to use the same character, and follow what's already happened, but anything goes really whatever you want to do...do it! If someone kills a character off the story hasn't to follow another one who has been used in that page.

2. The same person can't do two pages in a row.

3. Reserving a spot, if and I do mean if, others are actually going to give it a go, can't have three people working on page 2 right. So the you have to reserve the spot after the page. So make a reservation for the following page we are currently on.

4. Timing, can't have people taking months to do pages right. So let's say 48 hours to do the page. IF it isn't completed by that time the next person who's reserved a spot goes.

Finally, quality doesn't matter, it could be stick figures as long as it's legible and the story can be followed.

I must be bored...
story.jpg

I'd do page two but I wouldn't be able to post it in 48 hours...

This is a great idea... I'm swamped out of my mind right now, but I want to do this @ some point. I'll check back next when I'm NOT in finals.

I'd do page two but I wouldn't be able to post it in 48 hours...

Well what do you think would be a better time limit? I'm just thinking I don't want someone to reserve a spot and have to wait a month to have the next page posted.

I'm not adverse to giving more time.

This is a great idea... I'm swamped out of my mind right now, but I want to do this @ some point. I'll check back next when I'm NOT in finals.

That's cool, thought this would be kind of fun to see what other people come up with...similar to the 3 word story in the community section.

Well what do you think would be a better time limit? I'm just thinking I don't want someone to reserve a spot and have to wait a month to have the next page posted.

I'm not adverse to giving more time.

Ten days?....lol I can wait to do a page.

Well...I'll reserve next page (if that's not already been done) I'll have something up today...

I'm in but 10 days is way to long.

48 hrs seems just right.

If someone is too busy at the moment choose a later page.

Well...I'll reserve next page (if that's not already been done) I'll have something up today...

Awesome...can't wait to see what you do with it.

48 hrs seems just right.

I agree I think 48 maybe 72 hours is about right. Like I say I don't think anything is going to be looking for something "professional" after all it's just for fun.

Well, I did mine...it's rather obvious and expected but I just started drawing...and true to the title, I was bored.

bananastorygq7.jpg

I don't know...hopefully somebody can take it somewhere good.

48 hrs seems just right.

I'm just not going to have access to a scaner for ten days. I could post pictures though but it may not be the best.

Well, I did mine...it's rather obvious and expected but I just started drawing...and true to the title, I was bored.

bananastoryos6.jpg

I don't know...hopefully somebody can take it somewhere good.

LOL!! Awesome...great work.

I'm just not going to have access to a scaner for ten days. I could post pictures though but it may not be the best.

Ahhh..now I see. Well either wait to reserve another page or just post what you can. Like I said it doesn't need to be perfect as long as we can see what's going on and what's happening it's all good.

'cause I think I want to keep it at 48 hours

Got it plotted out should have it up by late tonight early morn

It's a wip but I wanted to post so anyone working on the 4th page could start.

bananastoryos7.jpg

Nice...

any takers on page 4?

"I eat guys like you for breakfast."

Classic.

I was at a loss as to how I could follow your funny and dramatic contribution.

I figured go with what works

C'mon show your hype support someone grab page 4 before it's gone

I think I've got an idea for the next page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"